• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DEFENSIVE SHOTGUN TRAINING, APRIL 14, 2019 MIDDLEBORO MA.

enbloc

Life Member Emeritus
NES Life Member
NES Member
I'm going. Looks like fun and an excellent course. Any other takers?
~Enbloc

defensive shotgun training

Training in Mass: (Thanks mikeyp!) Upcoming Events – Onsight Firearms Training, LLC

dfsg000000000.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I found it in "Training" but thought it might be more visible here and I could get to meet a few of you guys..."On the line"...
Looks like the offer a lot of Wicked Pissah classes and training. UPCOMING CLASSES

Excellent! Should be a great and informative time.
Looking forward...
~Matt

Honestly I assumed I'll have two people so I'd be driving to final destination. If that's not the case I'll have to cancel. I don't leave my jeep In random parking lots.

OK, so we'll park behind the berm and low-crawl in while everyone else watches...

503850-I-IQG34-322.jpg

That ain't popcorn in the muzzle.............................................................................................................^
I was really interested and went to sign up then saw the part about car pooling to the final location. I'm not social enough for that. Looks like a great class though.

There's been a few classes that I really wanted to take with them but leaving my pickup truck in a public parking lot for the day isn't very exciting.

Honestly I assumed I'll have two people so I'd be driving to final destination. If that's not the case I'll have to cancel. I don't leave my jeep In random parking lots.

Last edited:
Oh, I shoulda picked a November class... for the free cranberries. [smile]

Looking forward to meeting all you NES guys who are going...
~Matt

Lol. Just did a Google satellite map of 8 Cranberry Highway, Rochester, MA and you can't trow a dead cat and not have it land in a bog around there...

iu
iu

Last edited:
Sorry for the confusion. It was meant to say we would be "caravaning in" as opposed to car-pooling. The range is set back in an area that is all bogs, so to give directions to the "exact" location is pointless. We will meet up at the gas station / convenience store and you guys will all follow me to the range.

Could have combined this with a "Land-NAV" class... [smile]

I'm bringing a Remy 870 and a Mossy 590A1. I'm hoping that I can shoot with both and see the upside/downside of each platform.

I believe it is being held at a "Private" range and not a club.

OFT may be able to answer your questions better. He's been good at getting back to all posts...

~Matt

I'm surprised enbloc didn't beat me to this.... But this was a fun fucn class.!

...will definitely take anther course with Ben. Those sexy blonde highlights were,... Scary for a hot second...then you realize he actually knows how to...teach.... It's a lost art.

If you do a pistol class, there, on a Sunday.... We'll come and bring one more.

Thankyou....Christian and Jeffro

I'm surprised enbloc didn't beat me to this....

It was too hard to type with a right shoulder in an icepack and a mouth full of Tylenol and Bourbon!

I LOVED THIS CLASS!

Ben Dewalt made it for me. I've had other training, but Ben Put Out!

You guys were awesome to train along side too! Everyone was serious and brought there A-Game.
Could not ask for a better day doing the things I love.

I worked closely with Blueskyday, mcshooter, jeffwatch and Dan (whose NES handle I forgot.) These are great guys and serious men who made this fun for me.
They can be counted on and really add to the great NES Experience!

To All NES members who have not taken a training class with Ben and On Site Firearms Training: "What the Hell are you waiting for? An Invitation...?"
You will learn, you will increase your skill level, you will have fun and train in a safe, well-instructed class.
I Promise!

~Enbloc

@Enbloc
I AGREE completely.

Ben is really great. For me he has the knowledge, experience and I can learn from his teaching style and he a HOOT to be around. For perspective: I have taken training classes with Yeager, Pincus and a few other national trainers. NO QUESTION, I think Ben DeWalts classes are so much better and 50% less in cost.

Back
Top Bottom