• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Delaware bans assault weapons and high cap mags.

We are in the "Weak men create hard times" phase of the cycle.
Except the weak men are making laws that everyone ‘has’ to follow.

The men that realize their rights were given to them naturally (by ‘God’) will not pay attention to this nonsense and will be ready when the time comes.

I’m not participating in any of this garbage and I never have. Come and get me.

Except the weak men are making laws that everyone ‘has’ to follow.

The men that realize their rights were given to them naturally (by ‘God’) will not pay attention to this nonsense and will be ready when the time comes.

I’m not participating in any of this garbage and I never have. Come and get me.
That is exactly the point.

493088a56d535d155ef66f48ad8e737d.jpg

Oh.

Well then I suppose the Austrians are to blame. Again.

Freakin' Austrians, screwing everything up.
17 is a really weird number to choose for a state ban though. Almost always 10 with the occasional 7 low ball. Never seen a 7.

I think the only other oddball is OH's 31 rounds or more equals machinegun somehow.

17 is a really weird number to choose for a state ban though. Almost always 10 with the occasional 7 low ball. Never seen a 7.

I think the only other oddball is OH's 31 rounds or more equals machinegun somehow.

Believe Vermont is 15 in pistols and 10 in rifles, but that one is mostly a ban on selling or buying where possession isn't illegal unless you manage to incriminate yourself.

I'd say they are signaling that higher capacity pistols are still okay (for now)... but damn those 20 & 30 round magazines used on evil black rifles. [thinking]

they're trying to protect joe when he heads home after he resigns.
He'll never resign, his vanity would never allow it. If he leaves office prior to his term expiration, it will be by invocation of the 25th amendment by congress/senate or his death from whatever cause.

Really? When was that passed
Passed in 2018. There was a case against in 2019 that was lost, and lost its appeal in 2021

It's been discussed in here a little bit, but here's the Press Release from VT's AG:

Back
Top Bottom