• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Delete Please

ILikeIke

NES Member

Description :
Selling my very rare HK91 in factory Woodland camouflage. All Original and not tampered with. Pre-Ban. It has never been fired. I am no expert and I am not sure how many of these exist in the the US but the most common number mentioned is 300 or so. I’ve owned it for a handful of years and handled it very little which is also the reason I am selling it. The rifle and paint is in excellent condition as it should. There is a little bit of rubbing off the paint at the end of the butt stock, look at the pictures to get an idea of what I mean.

As rare as the rifle is by itself I also have five (5) Woodland camouflage magazine that is included with the rifle!

Happy to send additional pictures if anything is unclear but of course if you are interested please come take a look in person.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

God Bless America!

Selling Terms : Face to Face Must have LTC.

Price : $12900 cash

Can possibly be interested in a WWII Luger or vintage Colt 1911as partial trade.

Contact Information: PM me

Pictures:
tempImagefrv4g8.png
tempImagegnHhAf.png
tempImageXM2OwA.png
tempImagea6tdtb.png
tempImageJRSu8F.png

Statement of legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• tempImagesZ3tKp.png
    tempImagesZ3tKp.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom