• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deleted

Selling a Glock 43x Comes with 1 mag glock box speed reloader thing has less than 50 rounds through it. 800 obo text me 603-943-0353 can meet around the Boston area must have Ltc

**admins if I posted it in the wrong area please message me I try to post in Wts but was not popping up ***
Must be a paying member to sell in the classifieds

Must be a paying member to sell in the classifieds
Thanks going to do it now

Legit question from a non tech person just trying to help limit this stuff, how hard would it be to have a couple of automated messages sent to whatever email opens an NES account?

Something along the lines of “read and click here if you understand to continue…” with the message being “Classified Sales require a paying membership” or whatever the wording would be. Or even have that message pop up on non paying members each time they log in as a reminder and needs to be acknowledged with a click to continue. Any attempts to do otherwise will be cause for a 24hr automated ban or something like that as a slap on the dick type of reminder.

Would that create programming issues or any other? Not trying to stir the pot just looking for a solution for the membership and save the Mods some work of trying to keep track of it all.

Legit question from a non tech person just trying to help limit this stuff, how hard would it be to have a couple of automated messages sent to whatever email opens an NES account?

Something along the lines of “read and click here if you understand to continue…” with the message being “Classified Sales require a paying membership” or whatever the wording would be. Or even have that message pop up on non paying members each time they log in as a reminder and needs to be acknowledged with a click to continue. Any attempts to do otherwise will be cause for a 24hr automated ban or something like that as a slap on the dick type of reminder.

Would that create programming issues or any other? Not trying to stir the pot just looking for a solution for the membership and save the Mods some work of trying to keep track of it all.
Should send them a FAQ with all the popular questions as well. "This is a sticky", they are important for a reason.

I think I read every thread on NES before I made an actual post. Took me like a year.

Megan says that the next time a non-greenie posts a WTS this week she'll shit in his corn flakes. Jack.
580f7acf68ffaa9c36c0defcdcb8e8e54f657cd7e916ede0864f06f124ee59bc.jpg

Hat tip: Instapundit reader BlueStateRefugee

There is sort of a rash of these lately, but in general I don't think it's a huge problem.

Besides, usually the issue quickly solves itself, with the aid of NES' dedicated staff of Junior Moderators. [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom