• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Democrats deceiving voters on gun control.

The Dems voters are willingly deceived most times - they do not proceed through the thought process, if they are told something it's all good.

An example, I had a Dem rep on the phone once about Immigration (the Rep not an underling), they said that these people are poor and we have to help them. So, how many do we admit? was my reply. What? they said. Well, if they are poor and we have to help them - how many do you propose letting in? I said. Silence on their end. So if all of Southern and Central America plus Mexico want it - we have to let them in? I said. Well no was their response.

The call ended shortly after - without providing a number - as they knew at that point they were done.

Democrat conversation
"We have to help these poor people" - applause - all agree - and unchecked all the people that applauded will be poorer than those being let in shortly.

The Dems voters are willingly deceived most times - they do not proceed through the thought process, if they are told something it's all good.

An example, I had a Dem rep on the phone once about Immigration (the Rep not an underling), they said that these people are poor and we have to help them. So, how many do we admit? was my reply. What? they said. Well, if they are poor and we have to help them - how many do you propose letting in? I said. Silence on their end. So if all of Southern and Central America plus Mexico want it - we have to let them in? I said. Well no was their response.

The call ended shortly after - without providing a number - as they knew at that point they were done.

Democrat conversation
"We have to help these poor people" - applause - all agree - and unchecked all the people that applauded will be poorer than those being let in shortly.

May all their heads find their final resting place on the end of a pike in their front yards.

The Republicans aren't much better.

I would simply point out that if NES is a barometer, most conservative to libertarian leaning people hate at least half of the Republican candidates and disagree with their views. Hillary, by contrast, has been chasing the liberal zeitgeist right off the end of the continuum.

In my whole life, as a conservative/libertarian leaning person who has never identified as belonging to a party, my impression has been that the republicans believe what they believe whether you like it or not, and the democrats want you to think they believe whatever you believe.

There is always going to be pandering, but when Hillary says something, y know it is to get votes. When Rand Paul says something (bless his heart! ;p ) you know he means it, even if he knows the vast majority of people might disagree.

I would simply point out that if NES is a barometer, most conservative to libertarian leaning people hate at least half of the Republican candidates and disagree with their views. Hillary, by contrast, has been chasing the liberal zeitgeist right off the end of the continuum.

In my whole life, as a conservative/libertarian leaning person who has never identified as belonging to a party, my impression has been that the republicans believe what they believe whether you like it or not, and the democrats want you to think they believe whatever you believe.

There is always going to be pandering, but when Hillary says something, y know it is to get votes. When Rand Paul says something (bless his heart! ;p ) you know he means it, even if he knows the vast majority of people might disagree.

VOID FOR VAGUENESS

Rand is not your typical republican. The ones that get the most attention work hand in hand with the dems. to grow big govt. and trash the COTUS.

Back
Top Bottom