DeSantis Warns Would-Be Looters Florida Is a ‘Second Amendment State’

from the location of the picture, they were down in what remained of Time Square, not really near any residential area...

Probably sifting thru what was left of stores and restaurants.... and I have seen some detailed pictures of the area there isn't much left.

My guess is that Florida is much better armed than Martha's Vineyard.

If those illegal’s had started looting the island those privileged locals would have wished they lived in Florida.

I think it will most likely be the other big ethnic group that loots.

As far as white people that loot and get killed. Florida will be a better place without them.

My guess is that Florida is much better armed than Martha's Vineyard.

If those illegal’s had started looting the island those privileged locals would have wished they lived in Florida.
Yeah.....there's a reason that the Vineyarders made sure that the new guests were quickly relocated to the mainland (or close to it...I think the Base is over the Canal).

Talk about about SHTF
Now what would happen in the shit hole of NY city or the turd cities of Commiefornia today if this happened.

The Commie Left is already calling him a racist over this. Isn't it racist to assume one particular race is going to be doing the looting?

to paraphrase Broc - that's the left's way of saying they're racist without actually saying they're racist. They are, however, admitting that certain demographic groups present certain problems if only on a subconscious level.

It's like saying immigration control is racist. Interpret accordingly.

Yeah, like just because illegals come through our Mexican border, doesn't mean they are all Mexican.
That's racist!

newspress-collage-24111954-1664857227633.jpg

Back
Top Bottom