Detent Pins

Lesson learned OP = be sure to put together a .... multiple spare parts "collection" kit.

The above being said, I'm located in Southern NH.

Feel free to PM me as I should have some spare pins (at no charge for a fellow NES member) if you are willing to drive to my HQ.

Last edited:
10b960900f6bfe65ad66a5f90b50dc58876408efeef5fdb30933c17766992550_1.webp

Anyone know who would stock these in Southern NH? Trying to finish a build this weekend and I knocked my magnetic bowl over. TIA.

[wilson911] What the hell is wrong with you ? You haven't learned to keep a shit ton of small cheap AR assembly parts around ? NFG, have a nice life.[/wilson911]

:D

Last edited:
Shooters Outpost had them. Upstairs to the left, behind the counter. Only needed one. But bought several of everything, which I definitely won't be able to find the.next one I build. Thanks to all who were helpful.

View attachment 517044
That magazine is GAY!!

I have a large heavy duty tool box/parts case (a pack out case if you will) full of spare AR parts. I suggest you do something similar.

That magazine is GAY!!

I have a large heavy duty tool box/parts case (a pack out case if you will) full of spare AR parts. I suggest you do something similar.

Went with that mag as I'm building an AR pistol. A 30 round would be too heavy for my wife to one-hand it.

I do have a set up. I just tried to finish a build without enough pins on hand....fixed that.

What the hell did you use to mill the inside with?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom