• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Developing story in Providence RI, shoot out on Route 95 on ramp near the mall

So the rest of the people in cars around there be damned, we gun shoot up some people today!

The ****!?

Update was posted that neither had a connection to the earlier incident. Innocent man killed, and innocent woman in critical condition.

Update was posted that neither had a connection to the earlier incident. Innocent man killed, and innocent woman in critical condition.
Man was not innocent, he was fleeing police after he hit a police cruiser. So, it's a hit and run, but that doesn't justify executing someone and almost killing a passenger inside a vehicle, not to mention endangering people in the area by shooting unless it's a life or death situation.

By the looks of it, this was not a life or death situation, the truck was trapped. A real tough cop, not these Millennial ****s with a badge and gun now, would have bashed out the window and dragged the guy out and given him a little beating.

From the article: Asked whether the fatal shooting of the man in the pickup truck was a tragic error, Paré said, “No, it is not.”

It was for the guy who got dead. I smell an over-reaction.
Agree with the bold

Looked like a bunch of amp'd up meatheads with itchy trigger fingers to me.

This, from the pro-cop apologist.

Man was not innocent, he was fleeing police after he hit a police cruiser. So, it's a hit and run, but that doesn't justify executing someone and almost killing a passenger inside a vehicle, not to mention endangering people in the area by shooting unless it's a life or death situation.

By the looks of it, this was not a life or death situation, the truck was trapped. A real tough cop, not these Millennial ****s with a badge and gun now, would have bashed out the window and dragged the guy out and given him a little beating.

He was supposed to be innocent until proven guilty.

He was supposed to be innocent until proven guilty.

Sad isn't it, someone lost a Father, a son, a husband or a boyfriend and all over a hit and run. Makes you wonder if its as simple as reaching for an ID or moving to fast and bang life in this world is over. This is a very tragic event and the ones who did this will not be judged.........in this life, the next well.......

Jason.

Sad isn't it, someone lost a Father, a son, a husband or a boyfriend and all over a hit and run. Makes you wonder if its as simple as reaching for an ID or moving to fast and bang life in this world is over. This is a very tragic event and the ones who did this will not be judged.........in this life, the next well.......

Jason.
What does it say about our society and our police that I, and probably many others, yearn for the days where the cops would just beat the shit out of somebody? Now instead of a beating the cops just murder people in broad daylight.

When do the abductions and unmarked white vans start appearing?

Edit: nvr mind, we're already there. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/05/homan-square-chicago-thousands-detained

Last edited:
Fact: completely stopped truck with two people in it totally um armed, not identified as guy who stole cruiser were murdered in broad daylight by frightened and bloodthirsty Jbts.

video don’t lie.

eta: in their defense though, the victims were driving the wrong color of the day pick up. Death penalty justified.

Last edited:
From the article: Asked whether the fatal shooting of the man in the pickup truck was a tragic error, Paré said, “No, it is not.”

It was for the guy who got dead. I smell an over-reaction.

I'm not afraid to admit I was wrong after seeing the cam footage. https://www.facebook.com/nbc10/videos/vb.42394864148/10154973804874149/?type=2&theater

Dude was trying to ram through traffic and when he tried to back up in the path of the LEO, right or wrong he should have known he was signing his own death warrant.

Last edited:
Yeah, 40 rounds across the highway, much safer than backing off the pursuit and meeting this nitwit at home later.

Big problem right here, totally under reported. Cops broke the law.

§ 11-47-49 Firing across highways prohibited.

Every person who shall discharge any firearm or other contrivance arranged to discharge shot, bullets, arrows, darts, or other missiles in or across any public road, street, square, or lane shall, upon conviction, be guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be subject to a fine not exceeding five hundred dollars ($500), or one year in prison, or both

Am I the only one perplexed as to why the guy was able to outrun a pack of cops? Gas or diesel, that superduty is not faster than interceptors.
The police basically used the civilian as a roadblock. They were counting on traffic to stop the guy up, who they believe is armed and dangerous. Not a great plan.

Am I the only one perplexed as to why the guy was able to outrun a pack of cops? Gas or diesel, that superduty is not faster than interceptors.
The police basically used the civilian as a roadblock. They were counting on traffic to stop the guy up, who they believe is armed and dangerous. Not a great plan.

That guy probably had years of GTA under his belt, the cops pursuing were most likely just getting off a coffee break.

It takes 1 NRA instructor to take out a perp and over 20 RI cops to take out a person in plain view of women and children in a public assassination of a mistaken identity victim.

Back
Top Bottom