Dick Marcinko has passed away.

Andy in NH

NES Life Member
NES Member
Plank owner of SEAL Team Six and author of "Rogue Warrior" (among others) is dead at 81.

Fair winds and following seas!

I think he stepped on so many toes setting up ST6 and Red Cell that when they wanted someone to take the fall for not playing by the rules, he was the target. I got a kick out of seeing Patches Watson on the history channel since he was prominently mentioned in the book.

Plank owner of SEAL Team Six and author of "Rogue Warrior" (among others) is dead at 81.

Fair winds and following seas!
Damn!!!! I just started watching a series he has on YouTube talking about the old days. RIP Rogue Warrior!

I met him at the Seal reunion in 1991 at Dam Neck when I was there doing sea cadet seal things.. I have a signed copy of Rogue Warrior. 🇺🇸

Damn!!!! I just started watching a series he has on YouTube talking about the old days. RIP Rogue Warrior!

I met him at the Seal reunion in 1991 at Dam Neck when I was there doing sea cadet seal things.. I have a signed copy of Rogue Warrior. 🇺🇸
I didn't know he had a youtube channel, I know the guy( Don Shipley) who started the Sea Cadet Seal training program does and he outs people pretending to be seals. It's pretty fun to watch.

I didn't know he had a youtube channel, I know the guy( Don Shipley) who started the Sea Cadet Seal training program does and he outs people pretending to be seals. It's pretty fun to watch.
Been watching Don Shipley for like 10 years now😂😂 he’s ducking awesome!!! I don’t think it’s Dick’s YouTube channel it’s just one that he’s on. One of the special operations type channels. If you don’t watch the Sean Ryan Show you should check it out, he just had Don Shipley’s son on. What a friggin story.

Back
Top Bottom