• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dick's Ammo Sale coupon

I went last night to the one in Dedham and the woman at the register asked me is it buy one get 50% of the next one. I said yep..

Last time I went to dicks in Dedham, I picked the counter that was staffed by some women intently studying her finger nails. She was visibly disturbed by the fact that someone was interrupting her respite from hard labor. Fortunately for me her math skills matched her work ethic and she ended up giving me all 6 boxes of .45 for half price.

Last time I went to dicks in Dedham, I picked the counter that was staffed by some women intently studying her finger nails. She was visibly disturbed by the fact that someone was interrupting her respite from hard labor. Fortunately for me her math skills matched her work ethic and she ended up giving me all 6 boxes of .45 for half price.

[rofl] [rofl] NICE!!! [rofl]

Same thing happened to me in Framingham. 50% everything. Too bad I only got 4 boxes. Was going to go back for more but I didn't want to push my luck.

let me guess, you went sunday morning? I did too. I only bought 2 boxes, trying to find something my rifle liked. i think the sale the week before was 50% off. went back that same afternoon, only got 50% of second, oh well, still a good price, and I found ammo my rifle liked

garyz

It's just as bad at STAPLES. Two scanning errors within 7 days worth over 20.00 in their favor. You gotta check every receipt before you leave.
In your case..you WON!

Think I was right in front of you that day. We drove halfway to Braintree and noticed they had charged us way too much. We went back and the guy they had correct the problem made ANOTHER mistake. This time we kept our mouths shut because the mistake was in our favor...........BIGTIME!!![rofl] [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom