• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Did the local news during halftime just say...

A shooting in Roslindale, one of the 8 shootings on Saturday in Boston.?

But, but, how is this possible?

Yup there is no such thing as Reporting the News anymore. Only Pushing Agendas. No surprise they decided to start reporting how many times a gun was "illegally" (oh wait they disnt say that did they) used this weekend just after the Statehouse. It's gotten so obvious too but the worse part is that most people don't see it.

Yup there is no such thing as Reporting the News anymore. Only Pushing Agendas. No surprise they decided to start reporting how many times a gun was "illegally" (oh wait they disnt say that did they) used this weekend just after the Statehouse. It's gotten so obvious too but the worse part is that most people don't see it.

THIS. The media covering EVERY shooting? Morning local news spending 90% of their broadcast talking about "Marsha" and her quest for the corner office? Is anyone really surprised about any of this?

It's for the children and if it saves just one life it will all be worthwhile.

I know it. I love how the left uses this approach when it comes to guns, but when it comes to EBT fraud, its just "anecdotal" and we need seven committees to study it for the next 25 years before we think about fixing it.

We should start a campaign, "if it saves just one dollar" with regards to that issue.

I know it. I love how the left uses this approach when it comes to guns, but when it comes to EBT fraud, its just "anecdotal" and we need seven committees to study it for the next 25 years before we think about fixing it.

We should start a campaign, "if it saves just one dollar" with regards to that issue.

You would not believe how many times that BS was uttered at Friday's meeting.

It's for the children and if it saves just one life it will all be worthwhile.

Our gun laws save lives all the time.
The lives of criminals.
Who live to commit more crimes against the unarmed.

57350d1358591925-you-actually-think-criminals-will-obey-gun-control-laws-734916_519190438112662_1093249513_n.jpg

One of the women shooting victims was given a Summons to appear because she was found in possession of crack. But it is the guns, not the drugs or the criminals that cause the violence. [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom