difficulty posting pics

headednorth

NES Member
Had a couple of questions.

Typically if I see a pic I like somewhere Ill save it to a folder on my computer. Tried to copy from the folder and paste in a post on NES and wouldnt happen. I searched for the same pic online and copy and pasted fine. What am I doing wrong and how can I post a pic from a file I have on my computer?

When I attempt to post a pic from my phone, it asks for a address (I think), like it wants me to give it a link to a pic online. How to I post a pic that I snapped with my phone and have saved in the phone gallery?

Thanks

Perfect. Thanks. That solves the phone issue.

That solves both of them, actually. If you have a file stored in a directory on your computer, you can use the Upload a File button to browse to it. You actually have to copy the image itself (not the file - it's a weird distinction) to paste directly into the text box.

That solves both of them, actually. If you have a file stored in a directory on your computer, you can use the Upload a File button to browse to it. You actually have to copy the image itself (not the file - it's a weird distinction) to paste directly into the text box.
Thanks, Ill play around with it some more. I actually tried opening the file, right clicking, copy, and paste in the reply box as well but didnt work. Ill try again. Thanks for the reply.

Thanks, Ill play around with it some more. I actually tried opening the file, right clicking, copy, and paste in the reply box as well but didnt work. Ill try again. Thanks for the reply.

Sure! That's a bit odd - if you open it in an image editor or your browser, and then right click/copy, it should paste into the reply box - not quite sure why that wouldn't be working for you to be honest.

mr howell.jpg

Thats it. Mr Howell approves. Ill have to spend some more time clicking around to see what else Im missing. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom