• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Digg: USA Today 2nd Amendment poll

I vote "no".

The Second Amendment doesn't "give" anybody anything. It just recognizes a pre-existing, natural right of self-preservation. You are endowed with these rights when you become "instantiated".

RKBA poll on usa today

i got this in a e-mail from a friend down south, thought i would share.

PHP:
  Major Right to Bear Arms Issue 

Vote and take a look at what 1.4 million Americans think.
This gives you the right to make your opinion heard.  It takes 5 seconds It is still a live link. 
Our new Attorney General has already said this is one of his major issues.

This takes literally 2 clicks to complete.
Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month. 
This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

First - vote on this one.  Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published. Vote in the USA Today poll - click on the link below.  The Question is: Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?  Vote here: Yes !! 

http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

USA Today Poll on 2nd Amendment

This gives you the right to make your opinion heard. It takes 5 seconds It is still a live link.

Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms? Our new Attorney General has already said this is one of his major issues and USA Today has set up a poll.

This takes only 2 clicks to complete.

Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month.. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

First - vote on this one. Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published. Vote in the USA Today poll - click on the link below. The Question is: Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?

Vote here:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

Thanks, voted no. There are no rights for individuals, it is all the collective or bust.

You do realize this poll is from 2007 and has been posted here about 30 times?

I also voted no. The Second Amendment merely *recognizes* individuals' right to keep and bear arms for self-preservation against a tyrannical government and other aggressors who seek to take our property via force. It doesn't *give* us squat.

I will gaurentee you that 96 percent of the people in this country will tell you this fact.
The problem lies in what firearms they feel you should own. My own father who recently purchased his first handgun told me that the average person does not need an AR-15.

They all don't get that they are still one trigger pull one round because the media calls them assault weapons

Back
Top Bottom