• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

digital camo 1911 grips

greencobra

NES Member
these are full size 1911 grips. i have 2, new in blister pack, sets. one is in digital desert camo and the other digital camo. i sold these at the local gun shows for $50/set and these are my last 2 sets and i'm getting tired of moving them around. i'll sell these for $35 ea. and if you want both i'll take $60 and shipping is included. want to save an additional $5, meet me in woburn for a hand off. i have a set of rio grande grips on a ruger blackhawk that gets compliments from people who have examined them. this is what rio grande says better than i could.

"Rio Grande Custom Grips are molded using a high strength, engineered polymer that provides the toughness and durability demanded by this application. They are decorated with a revolutionary and patented method that provides one of the most permanent images available today. Unlike other decorated grips, the images on Rio Grande Custom Grips are salt, oil, solvent, water, impact and abrasion resistant. In fact, you would have to scratch through more than 2 mils of material to scratch through the image! We believe this is important to those who use their guns for more than show."
20200624_102847.jpg
20200624_102746.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom