WTS Dillon RL550 XL 650 750 Brass Case Lubricate Adapter for Calibers AND other new items

paul73

NES Member
So, as I have made several contraptions for my own enjoyment :) - I use them all and like `em - I decided to try to market it, which is going slow, to be honest.
Here are links to my ebay auctions.

There was more work done there, to add a feature to let those adapters process handgun brass - added an insert to prevent shorter pistol calibers brass from falling out and redesigned wheels to us less oil than before.

This is a version sized for .223/5.56 and it also processes 9mm handgun caliber
IMG-3618.jpg

IMG-3619.jpg

And here is a version sized for .308 and it also processes .45 handgun caliber

IMG-3622.jpg

Available in black and blue as is - really i can print any color if i have it in stock :) - and i can bake up a version for any caliber, really, that fits 650/750 dillon case feeder tube.
If you need something else - request it and let me know the sizing.

Ebay links have a short video in it describing how it cranks. Comments are welcome - if you have something you think i should know - PM me and let me know, i got a thick skin. :)
This thing works for me well, and i want to perfect it somewhat, to make it better.

Last edited:
i added more items that may be of interest - check it out. not getting a lot of sales, but those who got it seem to like it so far.
also, if you have an idea of what would be nice to have - let me know, as i am running out of ideas. :)
and, please - i need a feedback on this, it would be greatly appreciated to know what do you think of this.

I added two more contraptions to the list.

a brass catcher - that one actually came up quite good - it locks on the rail with no metal parts, just by friction and slides back and forth, so it works with any scope mount pretty much, on both bolt guns or ARs. Can be used with the basket to collect brass, or without - just to deflect it down instead of it flying who knows where. i supply 2 different mounts there.

and a a set of dillon locators, several people got them by now, seems like they work well:

will see what next to design.
it is a lot of fun. had some sales by now, but not a lot - it was expected, as people would rather keep giving money to china, as that is what always works best.
:)

Last edited:
i've added new slim mounts that can fit under the scope and a shorter 50mm tall box to the brass catcher upon a request from one buyer. check it out.
also altered the offer - it comes now with 3 sets of mounts. more can be added upon request. works pretty neat.

Modular Picatinny Rail Brass Catcher Deflector

i altered and greatly improved whole design of the brass catcher. no more hooks, it is all sliding in, and much better made also, due to equipment upgrades.
old one is now available at reduced price, if you PM me here - can go even lower. it all still works, but, well, the new one is better.

i altered the design, new design boxes slide in - in a more attractive and reliable, i think, way.

Modular Picatinny Rail Brass Catcher Deflector

IMG-3375.jpg

also made a listing for the consolidated bullet feeder die:

Compact Bullet Feeder Die - Multiple Calibers: .223, .308, 6.5CM

Last edited:
Just want to re-iterate, it is perfectly OK and preferrable for me if you PM me directly for any of that.
I can do F2F transactions on that just fine.

also, a thing i will not be selling on ebay as it would not be worth anything good after shipping - i made an arca-swiss mount plate adapter for mlok
that seems to be holding rather well. see below - it sits in the mdt chassis down there in front. if anybody would want that, let me know and i can print it. it would need just 2 regular m-lok bolts. it is obviously not as sturdy as a real metal plate would be, but will work for a less heavy rigs.
1676298894440.png

Last edited:
I made one more version for large rifle calibers - inner bore in adapter at 15.7mm, to work with .338 lapua and .45-70 brass.
338.jpg

There was more work done there, to add a feature to let those adapters process handgun brass - added an insert to prevent brass from falling out and redesigned wheels to us less oil than before.

IMG-3619.jpg

Last edited:
ping me if anyone has any interest to try this version for the 1050 dillon. I think it will work - i made 2 versions for 9mm and 45acp, but the party who requested it ceased to communicate.
the idea is to unbolt stock base and bolt in this one, it should fit, but, i do not have a 1050 press to try it on.

1050_9mm.jpg

bullet dies seem to get more traction now - sold a bunch in last 3 weeks, after a rather long no action time. go figure.

1703975622169.png

Back
Top Bottom