• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DIPRETE GUN SHOW - CONCORD NH APRIL 16 & 17, 2016

Bendad97

Banned
Diprete Gun show this coming weekend at the Everett Arena in Concord, NH.

Saturday, April 16; 9-5
Sunday, April 17; 9-2

Last edited:
Hope the attendees have had their spring bath

This is usually a good show, but on the other hand, this is likely to be the first really nice warm weekend day of spring.

I always stop and talk to mike,, am up-armouring one of the safes I got from you guys, pass along what I have done so far, to him.

Got there early; line long but fast. Bought some reloading stuff for resale, also some brass here and there. Couple empty Tables. NICS SYSTEM DOWN ALL DAY SO FAR. Gun vendors all pissed off. Full review to follow.

Last edited:
NICS down?

Got there early; line long but fast. Bought some reloading stuff for resale, also some brass here and there. Couple empty Tables. NICE SYSTEM DOWN ALL DAY SO FAR. Gun vendors all pissed off. Full review to follow.
Federal NICS is down, the NH state POC, or both?

Got there early; line long but fast. Bought some reloading stuff for resale, also some brass here and there. Couple empty Tables. NICS SYSTEM DOWN ALL DAY SO FAR. Gun vendors all pissed off. Full review to follow.

Glad I didn't go.
I was tempted, but really don't need anything, and I have way too much yard work that's gotta' get done here today anyway.

Arrived shortly after 9AM; line was long but fast. While waiting in line, the politician pests were milling about like an early crop of black flies. (Was I the only guy to get a card from Frank Edelblut's guy, claiming a "steady hand" for governing, but noticed that the guy who was handing out the cards was shaking like a crack baby?). Got in, busy, mostly full tables, I only saw 2 empty ones. There was a bunch of knife tables, and one table peddling some kind of sauces, but otherwise it was all guns and ammo. I bought my usual stuff; gun prices were still on the high side, and if you want to overpay for .22LR ammo, this was the place. Overall, for me, worth the trip. Hit Riley's afterward, that was some kind of depressing, and then down the road to the Firearms Boutique for a couple components that I needed; didn't bother going upstairs.

Last edited:
Took a run up and yep, it was a nice warm day. Decent show. Got there around 11am and spent a good couple hours walking through the isle. Picked up a few items and some ammo. Pretty decent show, though nothing really shouted out at me. Saw a really nice Enfied No.4 MK1, but $950 was way to much for me. Saw another one for $450, but the barrel was shot. No rifling at all.

Of course on the way home I stopped at Shooters Outpost as well. Pretty good day all told.

Went to the show, got a bunch of small parts I needed. Stopped at a table off the beaten path and scored 3 Sig Pre-ban 226 9mm Zipper-back mags for $75.

Went to the show today..not bad.

Gun prices were on the high side ... as usual.

I did find a lot of deals on ammo and various parts so the show was a success in my book.

Not to many gun shows left in the year

Looks like DiPrete Promotions, Inc decided to drop the fall Manchester show...these are the only to left on their schedule
August Augusta, ME
September Concord, NH

20 - 21
10 - 11

I went to the show, got really excited when I saw a CZ RAMI sitting on a table, but it was in .40 and a safety model. The hunt for my 9mm decocker continues.

But I did finally get to hold one, so that was nice.

Then my truck broke down and I spent the day repairing it at the Advance Auto in Chester.

Went to the show today..not bad.

Gun prices were on the high side ... as usual.

I did find a lot of deals on ammo and various parts so the show was a success in my book.

Not to many gun shows left in the year

Looks like DiPrete Promotions, Inc decided to drop the fall Manchester show...these are the only to left on their schedule
August Augusta, ME
September Concord, NH

20 - 21
10 - 11

Yeah, I think there are only two shows left in MA as well. Marlboro this upcoming weekend and then Sturbridge the weekend after.

Back
Top Bottom