Dirty Harry .44 mag (29-2)

Well,

I finally picked up my Dirty Harry gun yesterday. .44 mag with 6 1/2 inch barrel.

Taking it out to test today. Its a late 70s model. The exact Dirty Harry model with the pinned barrel. Bought it off a buddy of mine who got it back in the early 80s. I like the LOOK of it better with the wood grips. He says he has them somewhere but cant find them right now.

Rob

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v673/5150rob/DirtyHarry44mag001.jpg

Nice gun Rob. I just got my first 29-2 this year. What a nice gun. Fun to shoot. Not so much fun to stand beside when it is shot! [wink]

I have rubber on mine for shooting. I can pretty it up anytime with the wood stocks, but I appreciate the hand saving of rubber for range days

yeah your right. The rubber makes shooting more enjoyable for sure. Fun gun to shoot for a Saturday afternoon and then go home and watch Dirty Harry.

"I know what your thinking punk..... did he fire 6 shots or only 5...... well to tell you the truth I have forgot myself during all this excitment....but being this is the .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and could blow your head clean off..... you have to ask yourself one question..... do I feel lucky..... well do ya.... punk....."

ha ha.... classic

Back
Top Bottom