• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dismantled AR-15 rifle, hundreds of rounds of ammunition seized in East Bridgewater arrest

I love how the media says “hundreds” of rounds of ammo all the time.

I had some friends over... yes I call them friends even though they are liberals... and story came on the tv about an arrest and a hundred rounds of ammo were found. They were all worked about about 100 rounds and went on about how could anyone need that much ammo... OMG, 100 rounds, are they going to war. Blah blah blah

I went in to my safe and grabbed a bulk pack of 9mm and showed them it. They couldn’t believe that 100 rds was really not a big deal.

I love how the media says “hundreds” of rounds of ammo all the time.

I had some friends over... yes I call them friends even though they are liberals... and story came on the tv about an arrest and a hundred rounds of ammo were found. They were all worked about about 100 rounds and went on about how could anyone need that much ammo... OMG, 100 rounds, are they going to war. Blah blah blah

I went in to my safe and grabbed a bulk pack of 9mm and showed them it. They couldn’t believe that 100 rds was really not a big deal.
Ut oh, does anyone else see a red flag coming. I'd of said, what's a round? or how do you know what a round is? mmmmm

Clearly an idiot and deserves the shitstorm coming. At least he won’t have to worry about his suspended CC license....he will never have another

OH MY GOD!!!! HUNDREDS????????

LOL, that's almost enough 22LR to fill half of a front shirt pocket! Or an entire jacket pocket if it's 40 cal!

So looks like this guy was a PP and buying stolen parts from a shady source.

According to one of the comments, the parts he bought were listed on Ebay (presumably not listed as being "stolen"). Thats some scary shit when a simple purchase on Ebay results in a visit from ATF.

Yup, that's definitely a stock, which is why I'm surprised there's no illegal SBR charge.
the aspect ratio appears all wrong on the 2nd picture of the assembled AR. It is not clear it is a short barrel given how compressed the picture is left to right. The stock looks wrong and the mag well is just too narrow (for 223/556). I think it is a bad picture and actually a 16"+ barrel in the picture, but that is just my interpretation.

the aspect ratio appears all wrong on the 2nd picture of the assembled AR. It is not clear it is a short barrel given how compressed the picture is left to right. The stock looks wrong and the mag well is just too narrow (for 223/556). I think it is a bad picture and actually a 16"+ barrel in the picture, but that is just my interpretation.

There are two different uppers. The unassembled picture has a tape measure in it and you can clearly see the barrel must be an 10.5-11.5" barrel. It's only around 12.5-13" with the muzzle device.

Ho Lee Fuk - "Components for manufacturing ammunition"

Like my Dillon XL650? That I loaded 1000 rounds on today of 9mm?
Because I shoot competitively, (well somewhat competitively).

SCARY HEADLINES.

Damn. I think my max on the 650 was about 600 in a day. After that, my eyes were crossed.

According to one of the comments, the parts he bought were listed on Ebay (presumably not listed as being "stolen"). Thats some scary shit when a simple purchase on Ebay results in a visit from ATF.

Maybe the ATF is running their own Ebay shop to catch people.

As far as this guy - I "think" I know the family. Yikes!

Back
Top Bottom