Disney still selling guns?

I'm at Disneyworld with my girlfriend. Just came out of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride into the gift shop. Nice to see they still have a nice selection of pirate guns, knives and swords for the kids. Not bowing down to the ridiculous complaining that I am sure they are getting from nut bags...
dudyhure.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Try the Disney store @ downtown Disney. They have an arsenal of variety handgun & evil rifle.

"Send it" via iPhone M107A1

I'm at Disneyworld with my girlfriend. Just came out of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride into the gift shop. Nice to see they still have a nice selection of pirate guns, knives and swords for the kids. Not bowing down to the ridiculous complaining that I am sure they are getting from nut bags...

I remember those, they have been there forever. It doesn't matter, Disney is such a powerful organization they are pretty much untouchable no matter who is complaining to them.

That was always my favorite part of Disneyland; the gift shop as you came out of "Pirates" was full of stuff like that.

Brings back alot of child memories.I remember wanting to ride on the Pirates of the Caribbean over and over and over.Now i just want to go because it has to be warmer than it is here,tired of seeing snow for one year.

I saw those in December. They have sweet actions. Highly audible clicks and snaps.

My kids love them. Especially the 1903A3 clones (you can work the bolt on those) that they have near the Robinson Tree House. It was a good feeling to see my boys walking out with slung rifles. My son complained that there was no rear sight.

When I was a kid, I bought the rifle, double barreled pistol, and blunderbuss from the Pirates of the Caribbean ride store. Back then, they were way better quality like someone else mentioned, solid iron barrels and nice stained wood stocks. I must've put about 10,000 imaginary rounds through those. And how many rolls of caps, right?!

Why don't we start threads all over facebook and twitter that shows how even Disney believes in the 2A and they prove it by getting kids trigger practice. ;)

That is actually not a bad idea, but it could backfire if it got enough press and Disney was painted in the wrong image because of it. I'm just glad to see some traditions preserved because it isn't common anymore to see many toy guns for sale at kids stores. I fondly remember OCing my twin 6 shooters everywhere I went when I was a kid. Can you imagine the shitstorm that would cause these days?[rolleyes]

Just don't fly into Logan, you'll be fine.

How could you get those home today ?
Locked in the trunk, ammo separate. Also OK in checked baggage on commercial flights, though you might want to "declare" it at the ticket counter just to be on the safe side.

Riley's has a rack of these near the front of the store, it's the only rack that wasn't empty back in January.

We did Disney's Hollywood Studios today and there was another big stack of long rifles, pistols, knives and one of my girlfriends favorites. ... the whips! Plenty on the shelf and right out on the street in front of Indiana Jones.
You go Disney!

If you go to Epcot, go to "America" put on a colonial hat and pick up a musket. They still have them there. My kids got some and wanted prettymuch any gun the could find at Disney, including the Buzz lightyear lazer gun.

If you go to Epcot, go to "America" put on a colonial hat and pick up a musket. They still have them there. My kids got some and wanted prettymuch any gun the could find at Disney, including the Buzz lightyear lazer gun.

Epcot is all about beer. Drink all the beer around the world. Starting with Dos Equis @ Mexico and end with Molsen @ Canada.

Sent it from iPhone 5 LTE

Epcot is all about beer. Drink all the beer around the world. Starting with Dos Equis @ Mexico and end with Molsen @ Canada.

Sent it from iPhone 5 LTE

Then go back to America, get the hats and guns. Then go back to Canada, and invade. Might as well swing by France while you're at it.

Back
Top Bottom