• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DL & PRL terminology NH

My Bad, been a while forgot the rules of fight club...

- - - Updated - - -

I'll ignore the Dbag comment to say that one of the reasons you got jumped on is the question about converting to FA. That's scary stuff for most people who understand how the NFA laws work. It can be viewed as conspiring to break or evade those laws, which carries just as big a penalty as actually doing it yourself. People get touchy about that.

If you want a MG, there are many class 3 (machine gun) dealers in NH who will help you *legally* purchase one. There's a lot to it, but the simplest way to put it is that the machine gun has to have been made and registered with the federal government before May 1986 to be legal for an ordinary civilian to purchase. Your life will be a lot easier if you do some research into what is and isn't legal.

Thank you for an helpful answer.

No, not human nature most of you guys are just Dbags in here. My skin is thick, but my questions where simple.

When one person you run into is a dbag, they're a dbag. When everyone you run into is a dbag, you're the dbag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom