Do we have Voter Fraud In Massachusetts.

FrankD

NES Member
Airing now! One American News, Absolute Truth with M. Lindell. A 2-hour Documentary very educational on voter fraud. Ballot imaging, and servers in foreign countries with your ballot. Dr. Shiva a MIT Graduate and politician explains how he lost in Massachusetts election by State Government officials. Interviews with Security and Forensic people on how and why.

Last edited:
I have thought for a long time there was. No one would expect it to happen here. Skim a bunch of votes from safe places make it seem like the norm and then push for getting rid of the electoral college.

But it always seem like to much tinfoil

I don’t think we have voter fraud here. I live in the Boston area and those Dominion machines seem very secure. Just kidding 🥰

I do like what Caroline Colarusso did to stand up to Galvin’s blanket mail-in voting idea for the entire Commonwealth. That would set up a never ending system of fail.

Give it up. There is no evidenc for all this. Mr Trump, the loser, really did lose. To an elderly fella no less. Crawl back in your holes.

Well, according to the democratic lawyer that's fighting the last contested election in NY after 3 months the Dominion voting machines are ripe with errors which is why their guy lost by 106 votes. The votes and recounts in that NY districts election also went up and down for months!:(

MA does have a high rate of voter apathy and a GOPe that intentionally tries to lose because it's filled with RiNOs deliberately sabotaging local candidate selection to keep things in controlled opposition status. Machine fraud (Shiva despite being nutty is correct that something was f***y in the primaries, and I suspect the MA establishment uses it to keep undesirables from mounting primary challenges at times when they don't have enough useable names on dirty voter rolls to assure themselves victory in a close contest) and ballot stuffing from inactive people on the voter rolls does happen. I know deceased family members were kept on the rolls in Finneran's district and were voting in elections long after they passed away because they weren't removed from the rolls on top of getting juror summons until I complained.

I think even with all the media/educational bias in MA, that if we had a real opposition party and the fraud was cleaned up that MA would look more like PA, MI, WI with red, blue, and purple areas.

MA was a 50/50 political state until the late 1950s/early 60s when the Catholic Church (thanks to crooked Cardinal Cushing) got in bed with the Kennedys and got enough of a majority preaching form the pulpit (also when I think they infiltrated the local GOP to become controlled opposition) to permanently rig the state in their favor.

as long as it is not required to produce the passport in order to be allowed to vote and a voting system itself does not have any accountability to match a number of provided credentials/documents with a number of processed ballots, plus the whole ridiculous 'mail in' system on top of it - it all remains one big joke.
you just throw in as many ballots as needed, and one can then re-count them until the end of days.

and, again, as i understand it - it is exactly as all unions handled their elections, and it is how the whole federal shananigan was built.

Wife and I got mail in ballots emblazoned with our names, thanking us for asking for the ballots. Problem is, we never requested them...

I always vote in person and the same old hag covers my precinct everytime. I always show her ID. I get the "Sir that is not needed". I respond "It should be..."

I did a little investigating in my town. The population is about 31,250. Of that population there are 21,897 voter registrations (70% of total population, almost everyone over 18 is registered). There were 20,263 ballots cast for president. So the voter turnout in my town was almost 93% of registered voters. Biden was credited with 75% of the votes. No red flags here 😂

Give it up. There is no evidenc for all this. Mr Trump, the loser, really did lose. To an elderly fella no less. Crawl back in your holes.
the unfortunate truth is that no evidence was given in court because the cases were dismissed before evidence could be presented. AZ may be the one locale where this may not be true as the AZ senate is currently investigating the results from Maricopa County.

Back
Top Bottom