• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Do we have Voter Fraud In Massachusetts.

How else did Ed Markey win reelection without stepping foot in this state?
He campaigned from his truck.

as long as it is not required to produce the passport in order to be allowed to vote ...
Passports do not establish residency.

Give it up. There is no evidenc for all this. Mr Trump, the loser, really did lose. To an elderly fella no less. Crawl back in your holes.
The troll is back. Haven't seen you in a while.
Just more of his same old fellatio.

Last edited:
If voters do not have to prove citizenship AND show ID to vote, the state is ripe for fraud. MA doesn't require either!
Yet they jam us up on foolish regulations, 10 round mags, trigger pull weight, assault rifles, ported pistols and suppressors. I think the majority of State politicians got in illegally. My main reason for closing my business back in the late 80's. You couldn't sell most of semi-auto pistols due to the mag issue. The only reason I lasted as long as I did was because of the Class 3 weapons.

the unfortunate truth is that no evidence was given in court because the cases were dismissed before evidence could be presented. AZ may be the one locale where this may not be true as the AZ senate is currently investigating the results from Maricopa County.
Yet! I think their will be once the investigation is complete. They have 22 months to investigate and prove their point.

Voting shenanigans have been going on in Mass for a long time.

It would simply make sense that there is. I can just walk in and look on the rolls as they flip through their papers and pick any name and go with it. There's no id requirement. Nothing just walk in and claim to be someone and your in. I can't believe I'm going to say this but in defense of the ice cream man he ran against one of the most despised people in mass politics despite the ass kissing many people hate the Kennedy's. Hell I voted for him because I know he will hurt me for about a year then go away. With the Kennedy's there like cockroaches once their in it's impossible to get rid of them.

Give it up. There is no evidenc for all this. Mr Trump, the loser, really did lose. To an elderly fella no less. Crawl back in your holes.

this is what I get when I debate the progs at work now. Blanket denial. I swear they have a playbook they all read. It's supposed to end the debate, the theory being there is simply nothing left to argue. It's the new "calling someone a racist" when arguing immigration. Totally meaningless.

So I just let the prog sit there in smug faced silence while I prattle on for the surrounding audience about dominion machines being developed to throw elections in other countries, dominion machined shutting down with glitches while the incumbent was winning, observers being denied access to polling places, testimony of ballots being run through machines multiple times, Xiden's own feeble minded slip about having the most diverse voting fraud machine ever created, etc, etc, etc.........................

Of course.

IMNSHO DemocRat leadership (ex. Soros, DNC) has been using MA, along with CA and a few other states, has pilot programs hosts for their various social engineering and voting manipulation programs for years. Wanna know what the US will look like in 8-10 years, look at MA and CA. Everything will be controlled even more by a few large states and cities. "Fly-over country" will become completely irrelevant politically speaking, just like the red towns and counties in MA and CA that get steamrollered by Boston and LA. President Trump was a 4 year hiccup in the plan, and unless the basic ideas he was championing find a political home, that's all it will be.

this is what I get when I debate the progs at work now. Blanket denial. I swear they have a playbook they all read. It's supposed to end the debate, the theory being there is simply nothing left to argue. It's the new "calling someone a racist" when arguing immigration. Totally meaningless.

So I just let the prog sit there in smug faced silence while I prattle on for the surrounding audience about dominion machines being developed to throw elections in other countries, dominion machined shutting down with glitches while the incumbent was winning, observers being denied access to polling places, testimony of ballots being run through machines multiple times, Xiden's own feeble minded slip about having the most diverse voting fraud machine ever created, etc, etc, etc.........................
There is one actual security video of a gal running the same stack through at least five times.
They would probably just say it's C G or some crap though.

WOW! Biden is the only POTUS to "win" an election with the promise "Hell yes I am going to raise your taxes" and "Hell yes I am going after your guns". Everybody with half a brain knew what was coming with John Kerry as energy czar. I have seen gas prices from the low this summer at $1.85 climb to $2,57 now. This will not stop and soon we will be paying $5.00+. He made these promises everybody knew what was coming....unlike a June bride. Yet he got elected??? I am seeing Clapper and Brennan (his handlers) taking a more important role and gaining more air time both in printed and visual news. I cannot believe the American voters could elect Biden knowing all this. We should remember Bush sr stating " NO NEW TAXES" and then getting beat because he was forced to raise taxes. Voters are not stupid and a lot are like me and asking "how could this happen"? I am not alone in this thinking 70+ million are thinking the same thing. I watched the election results all night and did a lot of head scratching watching the results as I am sure many other did also. I believe Biden is a puppet POTUS elected by fraud.

"Crawl back in your holes". How insulting! Just because I listed a program for the people on this site you are going to insult me?

Believe what you want but facts don't lie! People who believe are usually uneducated or idiotic people when it comes to politics. They don't read, research or understand the issues presented to them. Issues should be based on facts regardless what side of the aisle your on, Free.

the unfortunate truth is that no evidence was given in court because the cases were dismissed before evidence could be presented. AZ may be the one locale where this may not be true as the AZ senate is currently investigating the results from Maricopa County.
Agree! A guy who knows his politics.

I have thought for a long time there was. No one would expect it to happen here. Skim a bunch of votes from safe places make it seem like the norm and then push for getting rid of the electoral college.

But it always seem like to much tinfoil
reply. I posted this in one of the other election fraud threads. Everyone EXPECTS MA, NY and CA to be strongholds for Dems so when Dems sweep in places like that, no one blinks an eye. But if elections were honest how many of those Rep seats, and possibly senate seats would be GOP? That is real the true power lies, in the legislature. And then of course the Presidential votes in those areas are EXPECTED to go blue as well. But all those locations should be "up for grabs" in reality. I think Trump exposed some of that in 2016 with his "surprise" victories in places like MI and others. The Dems just didn't cheat enough in 2016 in those places because they figured they were safe. Well, they learned this time around, didn't they?

As long as we're talking about evidence, what exactly do you want to "lock him up" for?
for what i am is hungry. :)
one does not need a reason to justify one`s actions - you just need to believe that all you do is for the greater good. and harder you believe - less proof you need. a herd mentality always wins.

I have been a elected,registered dem for almost 50 years. I am now reistered as indi. I am actually ashamed that I was a dem. I honestly believe that you should have to prove who you are to cast a vote.

That is an undeniable YES from me. Some instances of it were confirmed in my town, even though Trump won in my town anyway.

The fraud happens when the redistricting turns into Gerrymandering.
Gerrymandering has been going on since at least 1812. Then there is the "Vote early and vote often" joke that is only half joking, going back to the Tammany Hall days around 1860. The question then, is there more than the usual election fraud going on? And as somebody else pointed out, does it matter if the dems in this state win by an even more overwhelming majority instead of an already overwhelming majority? This state has it rigged for the dems anyway. It looks like that is the direction for the entire country.

Airing now! One American News, Absolute Truth with M. Lindell. A 2-hour Documentary very educational on voter fraud. Ballot imaging, and servers in foreign countries with your ballot. Dr. Shiva a MIT Graduate and politician explains how he lost in Massachusetts election by State Government officials. Interviews with Security and Forensic people on how and why.
Unfortunately, although there is rampant voter fraud all over, nothing will ever get done about it. Makes me sick. The election was stolen from President Trump. No doubt.

Back
Top Bottom