• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Documentation required for membership renewal.

My club makes you donate a pint of blood that they keep for eternity and you have to have sex with a board members wife while he jerks off in the corner. But it's ok. She's only a little fat.
Wait.. what kind of club were you asking about?
In

What's the name of the Club? Stassi Shooting Range of East Berlin?

I'm a "Their House, Their Rules," kind of guy, but this is over the top, IMO. From the rest of the comments, it seems that most here think it's a bit much, too.

I know that most rules are put in place, in reaction to an "issue", but....wow.

Hate to say it, but....out the Club.

It’s not that unusual. Back when I joined, Braintree required proof of membership in both NRA and GOAL, for new members. It looks like they dropped that some time ago.

It’s not that unusual. Back when I joined, Braintree required proof of membership in both NRA and GOAL, for new members. It looks like they dropped that some time ago.
I joined BR&P in 1999 and I don't recall any requirement for NRA or GOAL membership.

To join my the club I'm in you needed fid/ltc and be a member of NRA or Goal. For renewal I needed my credit card.

I like NH rules. I've had to point them out to stores that want to scan DLs.

TITLE XXI
MOTOR VEHICLES​

CHAPTER 263
DRIVERS' LICENSES​

Prohibitions​

Section 263:12​

263:12 Prohibitions. –
It shall be a misdemeanor for any person to:
X. Knowingly scan, record, retain, or store, in any electronic form or format, personal information, as defined in RSA 260:14, obtained from any license, unless authorized by the department.

If true then this is big. Everyone does it CVS, Market Basket and Home Depot when you make a return. Do I smell a huge class action opportunity?

Just payment to renew membership. Seems kinda weird to ask for any more than that.

Also, if they’re asking for records of all of that, they dam better have a good system of storing it. God forbid we get another wave of “oops we messed up now everyone has your LTC and drivers license”

My club makes you donate a pint of blood that they keep for eternity and you have to have sex with a board members wife while he jerks off in the corner. But it's ok. She's only a little fat.
Wait.. what kind of club were you asking about?
Once is acceptable. If this is required at renewal I might start asking questions

Back
Top Bottom