Does anyone answer from Worcester Pistol and Rifle?

awm

NES Member
Long time member there my good friend has been trying to join he submitted application never heard anything he emailed the club aol email address multiple times as did I no answer?

He’s a mass state police looking to join somewhere but literally I have no idea how to contact anyone or if the email address is even active?

Any help much appreciated I love wpr but impossible to get ahold of anyone.

Last edited:
His occupation should be irrelevant , but did you check the thread started in 2007 ? They are there and working on the range.

His occupation should be irrelevant , but did you check the thread started in 2007 ? They are there and working on the range.

Yup I even posted there previously. I’m not trying to be a jerk I’m just trying to figure out if there is a way to get ahold of someone short of hoping to see someone at the range or just attending a meeting.

He sent in an application during open enrollment didn’t hear anything back but there were supposed to be new member meetings or something along those lines for applicants.

I’m trying to see if the ship has just sailed for the year for his application. We both have multiple kids ages 2-6 so it’s tough trying to show up.

Anyways appreciate the response I’ll just try to track someone down to see if there is any chance for him to still join.

Thanks!

Adam

They must not like you/your buddy.

I submitted an application in January and got a response back from them in less than a week inviting me to join. [smile]

(The above is all in jest and not meant to cast aspersions on you or your buddy, neither of whom I know. ;-)

They must not like you/your buddy.

I submitted an application in January and got a response back from them in less than a week inviting me to join. [smile]

(The above is all in jest and not meant to cast aspersions on you or your buddy, neither of whom I know. ;-)
😂 yea might be just super busy or like my wife they can’t stand me!

I’ll try again. I need to get to the range too for the new indoor training as well.

Why do people mention that someone is LEO? Who f***ing cares.

I did a range safety test for a "retired law enforcement officer" last year.....I know he was former LEO because he mentioned it at least 6 times while waiting for his turn to take the test. Have to move your fire arm safely from the back table to the line......load 5.....shoot 3 into a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper at 15 feet......unload and make safe....and move the fire arm back to the table safely. He only hit the paper 2 out of 3.....fail......sorry sir you'll have to schedule a other test......"I don't understand I'm an expert marksman". I said I only see 2 holes.......if you can find the 3rd I'll pass you......he said whatever......packed up and left.

What's the club supposed to do? Oh.....your a state cop? Alright then your in! 🙄

Something doesn't add up, they've always been super fast at responding to any questions I've had.

Membership opens up every March-- if you're a member do you go to the monthly meetings? First Thursday of every month at 7pm-- You certainly could have talked to any of the officers as well as Lee the membership co-ordinator. The official email for membership is [email protected], or go to a monthly meeting and talk to Lee.

Sounds like you might have an old address if you're using AOL.

Back
Top Bottom