Does anyone in Mass carry the Sig 522?

I was looking into getting a S&W MP 1522 but I am not impressed with their accuracy reviews and the fact that they have no weight to them. The Sig seems to be a better choice for me considering it weighs more and had accuracy on par with a stock 10/22. Has anyone run across one in any MA gun shops?

Does any one know where I can get one now? 11/27/11 I've been calling FS every week and they don't seem to be stocking them yet.

Thank you! I've been anxious to get one of these and unable to find one anywhere on the south shore.

Here is listed on CCG. It's listed as R22SCM. The MA compliant model has a fixed stock and no flash hider.
26052 Sig Sauer R22SCM .22LR black semi-auto

Did Sig Sauer discontinue the R22SCM? I'd like to get one in MA but cannot seem to find any shops that list them online.

Picked one up from Josh at Pullman Arms in Worcester (w/ quad rail) . Josh was a great guy, very knowledgeable and helpful. They are just getting setup at Pullman but they have a pretty nice collection (and a useful website that actually tells you what they have in stock.. imagine that!?). In some extra calling around I found that Northshore also has one.

Had one for a few years now, has a vortex dot sight on it and it is real accurate and a heck of a lot of fun..... Thinking of getting another so when I go out swapping between each other doesn't have to happen. Great gun, go over to black dog llc for some 26 round magazines at a great price. Don't forget to get the little hand loader, maybe two...
tex

Back
Top Bottom