Does banning someone ......

They can not view from the username that was banned. It doesn't allow them to log off either. However if they go to a pc that doesn't have auto login checked they can view every thing but the members area.

They can not view from the username that was banned. It doesn't allow them to log off either. However if they go to a pc that doesn't have auto login checked they can view every thing but the members area.

Is that by IP address or cookie? I believe it's buy cookie with VBulletin and is therefore easy to work around. Even IP address is easy to solve.

you can ban the ip addresses too, right?

If you're using some sort of broadband access (DSL or cable) the IP address generally stays static until you plug a new device behind the modem and reset the modem. So, for Comcast, just plug a new PC or router into the modem, reset and you get a new IP.

Or, just use your neighbor's wifi.

all they would really have to do to get on is to stop being an asshat.

You're telling me. There are a couple of guys who really don't know when to quit. It's times like that where I wish they would show up for a shoot and introduce themselves to me. [grin]

You're telling me. There are a couple of guys who really don't know when to quit. It's times like that where I wish they would show up for a shoot and introduce themselves to me. [grin]

I looked for a photo of the FMJ Pvt Pyle blanket party scene and came up with nothing.[laugh]

it amazes me that people bother to do all of that.

On the other hand, some of them are just certifiably insane and thus might not even realize they're being asshats.

it amazes me that people bother to do all of that.

Holy shit! Common sense. Some people have none. You clearly are not one of those people. I think we'd all be better off if we could just buy a bucket of the stuff and send it to those in need.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom