• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Does the Holosun 507C-X2 come with Picatinny/Weaver Mount Plate

Amputee Marksman

NES Member
Last January I bought a Holosun 507C-X2 optic and it came with a Picatinny/Weaver mount in the box. I am thinking of purchasing another one but have heard Holosun no longer includes the mount and you need to buy it separately for around another $45. I asked the question on a couple of websites that sell the product and I have gotten conflicting answers. Some indicate it is included and others say no. I just happen to need a Picatinny/Weaver mount and it would be nice to have a definitive answer on this.

I'm thinking not. Holosun's website is ambiguous from my perspective.

According to their website, below is what comes in the box. If you are getting conflicting answers to your question on multiple websites, why not just go to the source? Good luck.

• T10 L Key
  • User Manual
  • CR1632 Battery
  • Lens Cloth

I ordered a 507 from a website that said it included the mount. The one I received did not include a mount and I ended up having to eat the cost of a mount. The vendor would only waive the restocking fee (but not return shipping) and Holosun support wouldn't do anything either.

To add to the confusion...
I bought one a couple months or so ago and it did come with a Picatinny/Weaver mount.
I seem to remember also not being sure if it did based on their description...

It seems to be that some places still have some of the old stock that has the rail mount and some don't. Example, if you look at Midway a guy ordered 3 of them and 2 had the mount and 1 did not. The one I ordered from EGW last January had the mount but the ones they sell now don't. Amazon is a mixed bag, some included the mount and some didn't.

I just downloaded the manual from Holosun and compared it to the version from earlier in the year. It would seem the rail mount is no longer included. Holosun did not reduce the price when they stopped including the rail mount.

I ordered a 507 from a website that said it included the mount. The one I received did not include a mount and I ended up having to eat the cost of a mount. The vendor would only waive the restocking fee (but not return shipping) and Holosun support wouldn't do anything either.
Same thing happened to me

Holosun did not reduce the price when they stopped including the rail mount.
It’s the old shrinking candy bar trick. Instead of increasing the price they just reduced what they gave you. If Holosun is now charging $50 for that mount, shame on them.

Back
Top Bottom