• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dog breeder robbed of pups - fires back (fail)

Some people need to just not have fire arms. YIKES. Thankfully no sleeping families were killed by cross fire. Gotta love Florida though - no charges for the homeowner protecting her home/property/animals against robbery.

How about we say good job and stop pissing on victims? We can’t all be DA Bryce’s in gunfights.
Is she responsible for every shot? Or are the scum making her shoot the ones responsible for a stray round.

I’m sure my opinion isn’t popular, but it looks like Florida agrees with me.
My mind is trained in the broken prison of Massachusetts, I apologize. Remember us faithful to government peasants have to retreat in a property theft situation before we can let er rip like she did in this video. She did go off ill say that and the grip is actually hilarious for over head shooting but its still reckless all around. I was waiting for her to jump in the challenger slightly disappointment it didnt happen.

How about we say good job and stop pissing on victims? We can’t all be DA Bryce’s in gunfights.
Is she responsible for every shot? Or are the scum making her shoot the ones responsible for a stray round.

I’m sure my opinion isn’t popular, but it looks like Florida agrees with me.
Just my personal take, but I think you have to at least be looking at the direction you're shooting or at least experienced enough with shooting to be able to pull this maneuver off with some semblance of accuracy to be granted immunity from responsibility of each shot in this scenario. Her first 8 shots were taken from behind cover just raising the gun above head, and she had at least 2 more after that were blind behind cover as well. What she did should be the poster image in Wikipedia for "spray and pray".

But don't get me wrong. I think she should have to the right to shoot at her attackers in self defense. I also think that right should extend to her front yard as well. But just because she got extremely lucky in not killing an innocent bystander with an obvious lack of training and discipline doesn't mean she's exempt from knowing where she is shooting. I mean, look at the first shot:

Shot.jpg

She pulled the trigger as she was ducking behind cover, leading the shot to shoot at an upwards angle. Now, that red line I added doesn't include depth of field, so it is more exaggerated that the actual bullet path, but there's no denying that it wasn't even remotely on target and probably hit a neighbor's house a few blocks away.

Just my personal take, but I think you have to at least be looking at the direction you're shooting or at least experienced enough with shooting to be able to pull this maneuver off with some semblance of accuracy to be granted immunity from responsibility of each shot in this scenario. ...
Sure, sure;
but The Man in any jurisdiction will probably extract their pound of flesh
for her undebatable stupidity.

The stupidity is undebatable, and the consequences seem inescapable.
So no need to get too worked up about it - she'll get ground up exceedingly fine.

Sure, sure;
but The Man in any jurisdiction will probably extract their pound of flesh
for her undebatable stupidity.

The stupidity is undebatable, and the consequences seem inescapable.
So no need to get too worked up about it - she'll get ground up exceedingly fine.

It would have been more than a pound if that was in MA, but that's an entirely different rant. lol. Again, I think she should be allowed to shoot. Just not to endanger everyone indiscriminately in a 100 yard radius.

Back
Top Bottom