• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dog kills duck and duck owner shoots dog dead. Where do you stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.

It's entirely possible we a bestial necrophiliac on our hands.

I don't know. Should we alert the authorities or just let them sort it out for themselves?
I think they should do a necropsy on the dead animal. That should tell them everything we want to know.

Sounds like the neighbor is complaining because she didn't get....more, harder, faster !!!

4 pages in 2hrs? WTF.

Someone give me a summary of what NES thinks. 2 or 3 bullet points. Please, that would make me happy.

duck owner is king
duck owner is right but ass for not reporting it correctly
dog owners are stupid "they were warned"
someone thinks that the guy who shot the dog pulled a linsky on it
some people are not sure not knowing all the facts. like as in " Not, Sure "

am I missing anything?

duck owner is king

am I missing anything?
You covered it. Close the retarded thread now, please.

duck owner is king

am I missing anything?
the part where 1/2 the posts here are from apologist cucks. Otherwise you have it covered

"worrying, wounding or killing persons, live stock or fowls"

This is quote from the statute, The reason "Worrying" is included (for you city slickers, who think the park is the great outdoors) In raising livestock and fowl. If the birds are kept as egg layers and they are chased about (even in their pen from outside) they will go off their feed and egg production will be reduced. As to livestock particularly dairy cows they will have a problem milking. The other thing about "livestock" is that if the animals are being chased they can break legs and when that happens they have to be put down.

Because the loser didn't report the kill. He was a pussy that's why.
f*** that! Tell the owner, an obvious asswipe, so as to start a neighborhood feud???? Nails in the driveway, dogshit in the mailbox, etc? The dog needed to "run away" Ie: disappear. I had a friend in Ca. years ago, raised pheasant and other birds. Local dog started killing them, so he shot the cur in the head. Started digging a hole to bury it, and the dog suddenly comes back to life and takes off. Cops show up with a summons for "cruelty to animals", and when my buddie states he has the right to shoot a free ranging dog that is killing his birds, the cop says "if you shoot it, you have to kill it!"

I'm not reading 4 pages. I am guessing this isn't the first duck that dog has killed from the shooters property. Having had a neighbor whos dog has killed my chickens a few times, I understand the frustration.

The whole matter is fowl.

Patiently awaiting the second article;

SALISBURY, Mass. —
Police are investigating the mysterious death of six ducks in Salisbury with no apparent sign of physical harm.

In other news, former First Lady and presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton was observed strolling a nearby beach in Salsbury MA yesterday…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AHM
I’m guessing this story has been awhile in the making, with back & forth between both pet owners
oh boy ! Neighbors !

duck owner may have had plans for the wifey to serve roast duck that nite
missing a home cooked meal would be enough to piss off a man[popcorn]

Sounds like the dog owner fully understands the situation better then many posters here.

“Meattey said she understands the shooter was within his rights to shoot the dog but she alleges that he didn't own up to the incident and notify the authorities after it occurred.”

That sounds exactly reasonable. Duck owner was completely justified in shooting the dog. Duck owner was also a loser if as the dog owner claims, not only didn’t own up to it but actually initially lied about it. That’s a scumbag move despite a justified shooting.

More assumptions? I love this game.

Reasonable assumption based on the fact the owner claims the shooter not only didn’t own up to it but lied about it. And when a reporter asked the shooter, he wouldn’t answer. Did you read the article or are you basing your opinions, ironically, based on even less?

I just want to say, I had a Husky that killed a duck once. I was walking it, he pulled on the leash and jumped into a bush. I didnt know WTF happened, pulled him out and he had a duck in his mouth.

The duck decided to lay eggs in between a couple of small bushes next to the sidewalk.

Did the same to a cat once. But this time I had two dogs, so I smacked the Husky to release the cat, he threw it up in the air and the other dog caught it. Smacked the other dog, he passed the cat to the Husky. Looked like killer whales playing with a seal. The usually empty street was full of people that day, it was quite a scene. I didnt know WTF to do with two dogs and a dead cat [laugh] . I didnt have a bag so I looked the other way and walked away.

Both dogs had a leash.

duck owner is king

am I missing anything?

You covered it. Close the retarded thread now, please.

the part where 1/2 the posts here are from apologist cucks. Otherwise you have it covered
Not all heroes wear capes. Thank you. You all made me happy. [laugh]

Wait till we start discussing whether the duck owner shot once for the kill shot or needed multiple shots to put the dog down.
If .40

One shot one kill...

Did the same to a cat once. But this time I had two dogs, so I smacked the Husky to release the cat, he threw it up in the air and the other dog caught it. Smacked the other dog, he passed the cat to the Husky. Looked like killer whales playing with a seal. The usually empty street was full of people that day, it was quite a scene. I didnt know WTF to do with two dogs and a dead cat [laugh] . I didnt have a bag so I looked the other way and walked away.
50383.gif

I just want to say, I had a Husky that killed a duck once. I was walking it, he pulled on the leash and jumped into a bush. I didnt know WTF happened, pulled him out and he had a duck in his mouth.

The duck decided to lay eggs in between a couple of small bushes next to the sidewalk.

Both dogs had a leash.
Not sure if serious, but.........
200 (1).gif

Not sure if serious, but.........
View attachment 584321
100%. No BS. It was f*cked up. The other dog was a collie.

The Collie made an electrician piss himself once. I wasn't there, a friend of my mom that was taking care of the house while we were gone told us.

Aparently the dude finished some electrical work, she went to another room to get her purse and heard a noise, went to the living room and the dog was standing up against the guy with its front paws on his chest, growling at him. The dude pissed himself. [rofl]

Good shoot.
We had a husky when we were in school. April 1976. Broke is collar, again. Got into a neighbor's chickens. Got shot. Luckily the bullet passed through just under his skin without hitting any bone, then passed between to the two bones in his leg. He was back to 100% a few months later.

So why is the PD still investigating this if it’s so cut and dried like you say?
Because Ma, and guns.
There must be some way to f*ck this guy over even if he's a hundred percent in the right.

Husky's are livestock killers.
We had one in our neighborhood who everyone liked , she was great with people but every time that dog got loose she would make a beeline straight for one of the several local forms and commence to killing everything she could catch.
The farms called everybody, animal control PD , you name it. Over and over and over.
Dog's owner had a f*ck you attitude and finally the dog got shot.
Sucks , but it is what it is.

Not such a complicated question. ANYTHING or ANYONE that steps foot on my property without my permission becomes fair game. Hey! If you want your dogs to live a long happy and healthy life, then keep them off of my property. That could have been a child instead of a duck. How many times have we heard that story before?

When I was a wee lad, there was a pack of Dobermans (is 3 a pack?) that pulled me off my bike and mauled me a couple times. I was like 4-5 years old. They also came into our yard and killed our pet ducks.

Shortly after getting pulled off my bike again, they wound up dead. The owner had been warned numerous times I guess and someone finally snapped and shot them.

In broad daylight and nobody saw a thing, I suspected my dad. but he never owned up to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom