• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Donald Trump is a F****** Moron/Former Collegue/Gun Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFC13557

NES Member
Jumped on my BMW RT yesterday for a ride. Riding thru Leominster see another Beemer heading my way. I wave and notice the rider is a former co-worker(I retired). I turn around and pull up next to him at a light and say Hi. Light changes and I follow him, he pulls over. I ask him how the Lab is doing, if he's going to work(he's a contractor and in late 60's). He says not much and I tell him I have talked my former co-workers and we have 5 positives in my former Group. I mention that we can't even go shooting(he's a member of Leominster Sportman's Club) and he comes back with shooting ranges aren't "essential". I reply says who, Fed guidelines say they are, Gov. Faker is screwing us. He looks at me and barks," Donald Trump is a f***ing Moron, always was always will be and he's f***ed this whole situation up". I'm shocked and reply," That f***ing moron beat your pathetic candidate and isn't trying to take my rights away". He puts his helmet back on and rides away. What a sheeple! I have met the enemy and they enemy is us!

I have met the enemy and they enemy is us!

Being a gun owner is a very low entry barrier. There's no required political beliefs when someone buys, or even builds, a gun. Its "the right of the people", not, "the right of Republicans", or "the right of legal citizens", or "the right of white people*." Its all people. All people have the right to keep and bear arms.

If you don't like someone's political beliefs, exercise your freedom of association and dissassociate.

*I put this one in there because the left likes to pretend the Founders put the RKBA in the Constitution to enforce white supremacy.

I've never been one to be on the Trump band wagon, I would have liked Rand Paul, but his Libertarian leanings don't go over well under the big tent, so we ended up with Trump, who I support as he is OUR president, and when I am called out for my support for Trump, I point out that the Democratic Party sabotaged the rightful candidate Bernie Sanders by making back room deals in 2008 to get Obama on the ticket, and the quid pro quo was that Hillary got the next shot at the big chair, and many people on both sides of the political spectrum voted for who they perceived as the lesser of two evils in 2016 and that was Donald Trump.

Love him or hate him, or be somewhere in between, but from where I stand we are a whole lot better off over the last 3 years and the last 3 months than we would have been if Mrs Clinton or Mr Sanders had won the Presidency in 2016. The nation IMHO is better off with Trump than Clinton. Tell that to your D friends, it was there own party that put Trump in the White House.

I've never been one to be on the Trump band wagon, I would have liked Rand Paul, but his Libertarian leanings don't go over well under the big tent, so we ended up with Trump, who I support as he is OUR president, and when I am called out for my support for Trump, I point out that the Democratic Party sabotaged the rightful candidate Bernie Sanders by making back room deals in 2008 to get Obama on the ticket, and the quid pro quo was that Hillary got the next shot at the big chair, and many people on both sides of the political spectrum voted for who they perceived as the lesser of two evils in 2016 and that was Donald Trump.

Love him or hate him, or be somewhere in between, but from where I stand we are a whole lot better off over the last 3 years and the last 3 months than we would have been if Mrs Clinton or Mr Sanders had won the Presidency in 2016. The nation IMHO is better off with Trump than Clinton. Tell that to your D friends, it was there own party that put Trump in the White House.
There is NO Libertarian Party, they were frauds, burned me as well but it is what it is. We either sink or swim with Trump now. The lines are drawn.

Since when is being a gun owner required to belong to a club.
I think most members join to have a place to drink away from their wives
not to many clubs allow alcohol on premise anymore. If you're a gun owner and a member of a club that has been closed because we are a threat to law enforcement(according to Maura) and you're in agreement with the Gov's policy you need to sell your guns and let your membership lapse. Like Ben Franklin said, " They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety …

I always tell them Obama put Trump in the WH with his arrogant, condescending Presidency and smary advisors.

Jumped on my BMW RT yesterday for a ride. Riding thru Leominster see another Beemer heading my way. I wave and notice the rider is a former co-worker(I retired). I turn around and pull up next to him at a light and say Hi. Light changes and I follow him, he pulls over. I ask him how the Lab is doing, if he's going to work(he's a contractor and in late 60's). He says not much and I tell him I have talked my former co-workers and we have 5 positives in my former Group. I mention that we can't even go shooting(he's a member of Leominster Sportman's Club) and he comes back with shooting ranges aren't "essential". I reply says who, Fed guidelines say they are, Gov. Faker is screwing us. He looks at me and barks," Donald Trump is a f***ing Moron, always was always will be and he's f***ed this whole situation up". I'm shocked and reply," That f***ing moron beat your pathetic candidate and isn't trying to take my rights away". He puts his helmet back on and rides away. What a sheeple! I have met the enemy and they enemy is us!
this is more than half the gun owners I know personally...shit they dont go to the range anyway.

I’m not a huge Trump guy but I’m also not an “ORANGE MAN BAD” guy if that makes sense. He’s done good things and bad things. Some bad: questionable harsh immigration policies. Some good: Defense contracting companies are booming and that helps certain academic ventures like lab funding for my research group. And I’m not trying to get into a huge debate over these points all I’m saying is I can understand why some people are against him, for him, or part of the gray area where I am.

If Hillary were president, the economy wouldn't have taken such a dramatic drop in the last three months.
That's because it would have already been in the dumpster for the last three years, therefore it couldn't have fallen much further.

Last edited:
I saw a few bicyclists wearing masks yesterday. Full spandex, aerodynamic helmet, and a f***ing mask. f***ing idiots [rofl]

This baffles me. I've been riding about 20 miles a day and sucking air through a mask would be miserable, not to mention pointless.

I saw a few bicyclists wearing masks yesterday. Full spandex, aerodynamic helmet, and a f***ing mask. f***ing idiots [rofl]

The government tells them they should wear masks and they obey without question or reason. It could be a set of Christmas reindeer antlers and they would not question the orders.

I'm a gun owner and support the 2nd amendment...wait for it.......wait for it..............But![rofl2]
Just like the people that think the govt. can tell our citizens to stay home and shut down their places of work.

Meanwhile liquor stores are considered essential...
If your business has a political connection it is deemed essential!
While those that need the income the most are left to fend for themselves with no help!

not to many clubs allow alcohol on premise anymore. If you're a gun owner and a member of a club that has been closed because we are a threat to law enforcement(according to Maura) and you're in agreement with the Gov's policy you need to sell your guns and let your membership lapse. Like Ben Franklin said, " They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety …

Huh! I'm talking about members joining only to sit at the bar and drink, most wouldn't spend a moment outside of the club.
I've yet to see a club without alcohol

Huh! I'm talking about members joining only to sit at the bar and drink, most wouldn't spend a moment outside of the club.
what clubs still allow alcohol on the premise? I'm pretty sure it's a huge liability especially with insurance. Back in the day you could drink beers in the clubhouse in Woburn SC not sure if still allowed.

what clubs still allow alcohol on the premise? I'm pretty sure it's a huge liability especially with insurance. Back in the day you could drink beers in the clubhouse in Woburn SC not sure if still allowed.

Almost every gun club larger than members-only indoor ranges here in RI have club bars. I realize Mass is a little "special" in its issuance of liquor licenses, but the vast majority of clubs I've been to have bars to this day.

Come on down to Hopkinton sportsmen's sometime. We closed the club bar a long time a go and it has been a great thing for the club.

I also belong to the same club as the OP and at my first membership meeting, the main point of discussion was the closing of the bar during the monthly meeting, many were in an uproar over it.

Harvard is dry. So much so that members are told when they join that while bringing tin cans as plinking targets is encouraged, beer cans are prohibited

Ghey waving starts that stuff. It all started as a left turn hand signal and some idiot waved. Then the jeep humans started, then hd bros. Now it is just...

Wow, I have not drank in 30 years, but I still see enough clubs with my work schedule and never saw a dry one. I didn't really think they could survive without the alcohol side of it. Learn something new everyday

Leominster Sportsman Club was awesome until the lines became unmanageable!

By the way, MAGA. He is not perfect, but he was not a politician prior to winning over "the thing that should not be". I would actually prefer that we elect more conservative people with no prior defilement as a Washington "conservative".

I can't speak about ranges in Connecticut since I shoot on private property only (mostly in NH, and it's ours), but most "club" bars here operate as "athletic organizations" e.g. the Irish club in East Haven: it has a 501(c)(3) component: "Irish-American Community Center" which promotes education about Irish culture - and the New Haven Gaelic Football and Hurling Club, which has the sports teams and the bar. You join both at the same time. Club-based bars (athletic associations, yacht clubs, ...) operate under a bizarre set of rules of their own in Connecticut law, as regards members and guests: there's a big book at the entrance, and if you're a guest, you HAVE to be signed in by a member and remain in their presence. And yes, from time to time they come in and inspect, demanding everyone's membership card, and if you don't have one, wanting to see your name in the book. Big fines if they're not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom