Don't Know What Ya Got Till....

Yes, I miss going, if nothing else, it was an excuse to get out of the house, and get together with friends, family, and other like minded folks.

Last edited:
I miss being able to walk out with cases of ammo at pre-2020 prices at a show. I do miss the big pretzel at the Shriners Auditorium snack booth as well.🥨

There were a couple vendors who I miss. Day one always had preban ar/ak mags for reasonable prices. A couple vendors with multiple tables of parts. I regret not “buying it cheap and stacking deep” on many of these items.

...Its Gone.

Remember the overpriced, shitty, filled with junk, beef jerky, and body odor, local (MA) gun shows....yep...missing 'em.

Anybody else ?
Not missing them. There was rarely anything special.

I do miss that one vendor telling people everything for AK47 was pre-ban because it was all manufactured in 1947 [rofl]

I went to a show a few weeks ago. You are not missing much. It was a smaller venue, so the tables were filled will all firearm related businesses. I was slightly disappointed that there wasn't any jerky to be had.
Tables were filled with mostly accessories. A few guys had some firearms, I didn't really pay attention to them as I was there for milsurp. Saw 2 guys with ammo. Both had 5,56 for around $1 a round.

Not missing them. There was rarely anything special.

I do miss that one vendor telling people everything for AK47 was pre-ban because it was all manufactured in 1947 [rofl]
As someone who worked MA gun shows for like two seasons during obamascare eras, they were pretty much marginal, and only got far worse since then. MA shows are pointless with the existing dogshit, a**h*** promoter that promoted dealer ratting "dat guiz guns arrrunt maaawsss compwyiant!!!" Etc. and then shits on free market by kicking out the one discounter.

I get it, people are waxing nostalgic for the old shows. I miss that experience too. You could even get stuff at competitive prices, at one point, too. Once upon a time they were cool. Sadly, in mass those days are long, long gone unless a new promoter emerges. One that doesn't tolerate beta cuck whiney dealers who can't compete.

As someone who worked MA gun shows for like two seasons during obamascare eras, they were pretty much marginal, and only got far worse since then. MA shows are pointless with the existing dogshit, a**h*** promoter that promoted dealer ratting "dat guiz guns arrrunt maaawsss compwyiant!!!" Etc. and then shits on free market by kicking out the one discounter.

I get it, people are waxing nostalgic for the old shows. I miss that experience too. You could even get stuff at competitive prices, at one point, too. Once upon a time they were cool. Sadly, in mass those days are long, long gone unless a new promoter emerges. One that doesn't tolerate beta cuck whiney dealers who can't compete.
Not just MA shows. I think that the last "reasonable" show in NH was the last one where you and I were chatting there. The last 2 shows in Concord that I went to, I don't think that I spent 45 minutes there and walked out with nothing but shaking my head . . . and that was at least 3 years ago.

...Its Gone.

Remember the overpriced, shitty, filled with junk, beef jerky, and body odor, local (MA) gun shows....yep...missing 'em.

Anybody else ?

That's not body odor that is strategy, everyone is on top of each other you can't even see a table or get close to one. Then there's the guy who stinks so bad he all alone because no one wants to get within four feet of him. Stinking genius I tell ya.

That's not body odor that is strategy, everyone is on top of each other you can't even see a table or get close to one. Then there's the guy who stinks so bad he all alone because no one wants to get within four feet of him. Stinking genius I tell ya.

You're also forgetting all of the like 90 year old guys who used to traipse around the shows just continuously farting and crop dusting entire booths. And I'm not talkin mild gas here either but like eye searing.... f***ing vx poison gas, grade shit. "Sonny yew gotta clip for a colt woodsman?" "Sorry sir we don't have anything like that. " guy leaves, with a cloud of searing gas in his wake.... a cloud which smells like a combination of sewer and 2 month old rotting garbage.... /puke

I really miss the Marlboro show. Remember 300 dollar sks's ? 100 mosin's. Thompson guns. Ars back in the day. Man our rights have suffered. Even without covid

I was just thinking my stock of $12.99 chinesium pocket knives was running a bit low. You only get one or two uses out of them, after all.

I miss a twice yearly lunch at Linguine’s. I can take or leave a gun show. Internet has killed it for me.

Back
Top Bottom