"Don't Tread on my Gun Rights" signs available from the NRA now

G

GOAL C.M.

"Don't Tread On My Gun Rights" Yard Signs Available Now

We’ve created a new yard sign that will send a strong message this election season to all who read it: “Don’t Tread on my Gun Rights.”

It has been estimated that well-placed campaign signs can account for four percentage points on Election Day. Think back to the 2000 presidential election, where 537 votes in Florida separated George W. Bush from Al Gore, and four points seems like a landslide! While you are focused on the November 2 election, some gun owners may not be aware of what’s at stake for the future of the Second Amendment on Election Day.

To help us raise gun owner awareness of the impending election, and to market NRA’s campaign efforts, we have produced four colorful, patriotic campaign yard signs featuring our “I’m the NRA & I Vote,” “Vote Freedom First,” and our newest, “Don’t Tread on my Gun Rights” slogans.

These high quality signs are bold, durable, and easy to assemble. Everything needed to assemble the sign is contained in one compact package, and all components are made in the USA.

Each sign costs a very reasonable $15.95, or you can order a combination pack of two signs for $26.95, or three signs for $38.95 (includes shipping and handling). A portion of the proceeds goes directly to NRA-ILA to assist our efforts to protect, preserve, and strengthen our Second Amendment rights!

By proudly displaying your NRA yard sign, and showing your support for the Second Amendment, you will greatly enhance our ability to deliver victory for pro-gun candidates on November 2!

Please call (866) 869-6389 or visit www.nrailasigns.org to order your NRA yard signs TODAY!

Here's what it looks like:
nra_tread.jpg

Back
Top Bottom