• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Down Range Sports - Barre Ma

• Thread starter Deleted member 12999
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12999

I searched and couldn't find anything, but a new shop in Barre seems to be coming along nicely. It's not open yet, but it looks very clean inside with new cases and racks. I'm stoked to have a local gun shop that I can hang out at and bitch about Millenials.

I will absolutely throw money at them, and hope we can keep these guys running. It doesn't have a Fudd vibe at all from what I saw.

If Fudd vibe is hanging out wearing RNVGs during the day while I show everyone Killdozer videos. Yes.

Ah, the elusive "I have NODs but nowhere to use them and thus flex on the poors" Fudd. See also "bro vet"; "I AM AN OFFICER OF THE LAWR!"

So, you're going to create the Fudd vibe?
IMG_9728.jpg

Batman-Elmer-Fudd.jpg

FUDD Noir?

I talked to the owner yesterday while I was grabbing beers. I forget his name because I suck at names, but he's a nice guy. Definitely not a Fudd shop. He's going to carry a small inventory, but going to focus on builds heavily. One stop shopping to SBR rifles, stripped lowers, laser engraving and stippling, etc... I'm stoked. He said August he should have doors open.

Give the guy a break, he hasn't even opened yet.

That said, I hope he has a "GRAND OPENING", with burgers and dogs or something, and some manufacturer's reps there to help sell a ton of products.

Give the guy a break, he hasn't even opened yet.

That said, I hope he has a "GRAND OPENING", with burgers and dogs or something, and some manufacturer's reps there to help sell a ton of products.

Huh? Give him a break? I'm pumping his tires here

He's open now. Was there today and has some nice guns. AK's AR"S, SIG's and the usual M&P's, HK's etc. Oh, and while I'm posting this, He has what I thought is the deal of the year. There were two brand new Glock 23 slides complete with barrel and recoil spring for $235 each. I can't remember the last time I saw a complete slide that cheap. Two used guns I saw reasonable were a FN 509 for $475 and a SA 1911 compact for $700.

Back
Top Bottom