• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dropped my CCW in the toilet

Yep.

I don't know how some of you are, but sometimes I take my gun off my belt when I use the bathroom. I usually rest it on the tank lid, but not this time.

I was in a rush and didn't see the angle on the lid. *plop*

mother****er

At least it was a clean bowl. [laugh]

Other than that, my week/month have been great so I can't complain. Wiped it all down with WD-40 and an air compressor. Even stripped down the magazine and cleaned that out. The XDs 45 mag assembly is pretty simple to takedown, FWIW.

Just wanted to share that for the lulz on a Wednesday night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought this was going to be a parody thread for Fixxah's. [rofl]

LOL, cleaner than new?

Here's some advice for you:

240-Down-in-the-dumper.jpg

Nice Al, I hope you didn't break the bowl. I also put my gun on the tank lid along with my dual lumbar support aka spare mags when I'm droppin a deuce. A few years ago at work I grabbed my gun with my left hand and both mags with my right. Usually I grab on mag at a time, but I was in a rush. My Grandmother always said "Haste Makes Waste". Dropped one of the mags right in the bowl, bullets down. Broke my favorite toilet, I'd been using it for 30 years.

Don't Drop You Spare Mag In The Shitter.jpg

Now my new toilet is my favorite, it's a Flushmate, it'll suck your arm down.

Nice Al, I hope you didn't break the bowl. I also put my gun on the tank lid along with my dual lumbar support aka spare mags when I'm droppin a deuce. A few years ago at work I grabbed my gun with my left hand and both mags with my right. Usually I grab on mag at a time, but I was in a rush. My Grandmother always said "Haste Makes Waste". Dropped one of the mags right in the bowl, bullets down. Broke my favorite toilet, I'd been using it for 30 years.

View attachment 153644

Holy shit(er)!

MAN are YOU LUCKY. Often when you drop a gun in the toilet, it accidentally fires twice!

Its called....dropping a deuce....

[smile]

Better to drop a gun in the toilet than an unprotected smartphone!

Assuming you don't crack the bowl.

Consider it a lesson learned and it'll probably never happen again.

Could have been worse- if you were really distracted you might have left it behind.

That would have been worse than a broken bowl if your forgotten gun was discovered by an anti.

Unless you are are cop at Dunkin Doughnuts.

Back
Top Bottom