• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dude got swatted in Reading today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark_Cage

NES Member
Just read it in Facebook. Dude traveling up 28. Bitch gets pissed he cut her off. She calls cops “Dude has guns in his trunk”. Dude walks out of store. Greeted by six cop cars. Hands up, on the hood and frisked. No guns in trunk. Cops turn nice. Bitch stays there and starts taking crazy. Cops give her paperwork and let her go.

Just read it in Facebook. Dude traveling up 28. Bitch gets pissed he cut her off. She calls cops “Dude has guns in his trunk”. Dude walks out of store. Greeted by six cop cars. Hands up, on the hood and frisked. No guns in trunk. Cops turn nice. Bitch stays there and starts taking crazy. Cops give her paperwork and let her go.

BELIEVE ALL BITCHES

What paperwork was given to her? A citation?

I think the gun accusation is more concerning. That could've been any of us. Possessing a firearm on its own is not a crime. If the police want to check for LTC, that's one thing, but why the hand-up-n-frisk?

He just said they both have to appear back at the station in five days

For what? Not blaming you for this but I think you’re getting some bad info there, never heard of such a thing happening. If true and she made it up she should’ve been locked up on scene or summoned to court, which is probably what the person ^^^ meant.

tumblr_lyqcsvpyuC1qesdib.gif

For what? Not blaming you for this but I think you’re getting some bad info there, never heard of such a thing happening. If true and she made it up she should’ve been locked up on scene or summoned to court, which is probably what the person ^^^ meant.

I know, here is what he said

1FC484AF-3173-4074-B492-F922D37388CE.jpeg
A8C6F57B-0428-48FA-BDDE-D7B6A9D15B97.jpeg

I love the image of some loon calling up for guns in the trunk on a sedan that cut her off.
I also love to see filing a false police report charges.

I am going to go on a wag- ordinarily whatever paperwork is required for the report would be done on scene, but because of Corona BS, they wanted to get it over with and
get the f*** out of there, so they did some stopgap thing to end the encounter quickly.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom