Duffle Bag Full Of Guns Found Buried In Backyard

I actually think they were wise to report it...

Had they dug it up and kept it - the original Cartel members might have returned.

Stealing guns from the Cartel is a chop up your body and dissolve the parts in a barrel kind of offense.

Besides those guns are junk.

I would not have taken them for free if guns like that they were legally transferred to me.

A Glock on the other had would have done just fine those conditions.

Some WD40 could easily loosened up the extractor to pull it off and clean it along with the other internals.

Good as new after a couple hours of work.

Or, replace the internals.
Turning in the guns isn't going to work out much better if the cartels are pissed

603556560cf59.image.png

Where's the ammo that goes with it ???

"Where's the ammo that goes with it ???"
The mags are loaded

The picture puts me in mind of this video:

Besides those guns are junk.

what? That Microuzi alone is 1.5k, even as a "kit" with receiver gone almost 1k. Mac is probably 300-500 without receiver. Someone tell those idiots that they just pissed away a few grand in free money, even without FFL involved with just parts alone.

In terms of cartel, just post a news story that Pete Butigig or whatever that Francis' name, took their guns. I'd love to see cartel part his ass into several pieces.

"Where's the ammo that goes with it ???"
The mags are loaded

The picture puts me in mind of this video:

dude, that's a Galil, it suppose live in Negev and look like that. Sprinkle some Manischewitz and clear that barrel with a few mags. Better say 100 hail Abrahams before your foreskin grows back for this sacrilege, oy vey.

Two sets of idiots here, the idiot that buried the guns and the idiots that called the kopsch.

Problem with wd 40 is it only stays for so long you need something better. That's why they use cosmoline and other packaging oils. Cable and gear lubes are up there with cosmoline fluid film and rust fighter in a pinch

A bunch of food saver bags probably would have stored those things for a decade, easy.

A bunch of food saver bags probably would have stored those things for a decade, easy.

My vacuum sealer the bags come in rolls for any length foods. Handy for pork loin. And rifles [laugh]

I suppose one could cut a section of bag/roll long enough. Seal one end, pour in some cosmo, slide in the rifle and v-seal it.

When I was working the desert out there, we heard rumors that 'back in the day' there were rumors of the Soviets putting caches in the desert in case they ever invaded the US.

Yeah, yeah, stop snickering. I was always on the lookout after a monsoon, can you imagine finding a 'going to war' cache left by the Soviets though?

Back
Top Bottom