Dumbass Gangstas' Still Posting Their Illegal Activities Online

When are these morons going to learn to keep their illegal stuff off the net ?
But the LE agencies do appreciate the help:

They used to tag an area to 'show dominance', now it's Insta/Facebook domination by proxy.

It does make it easier.

I actually really enjoy the idea of prosecutors submitting instagram and facebook sh!tposting as evidence in a trial.

makes me chuckle every single time.

Sound like a couple of fine irish catholic boys.
Probably those white supremacists at it again
Teshae and Quishawn sound like good Irish names. Anyone with names like that should be tossed in prison...just because.

Ya because when they get caught , I'm sure there will be a long term in prison to punish them for their crimes.

In many places, such as Chicago and Los Angeles, gangs are closely affiliated with the local Democrat party machines. Don't be surprised when the Democrats turn them loose against the suburban white supremacists if push comes to shove.

There have been a couple of local instances of these retards hanging themselves on the internet. One was some gang talking shit online and piling on the purple line only to have a bunch of cops waiting for them in Salem. Another was two guys posting pics of themselves posing with rented firearms at a public range and getting busted for being felons in possession.

Semi related, but the girl stabbed in Chelsea a week or so ago was the result of a argument that started on FB. Imagine arguing with someone online for practically the whole world to see and then meeting them irl and slashing their throat in front of a half dozen people, not to mention a police camera? It wouldve taken Corky from Life Goes On about 6 minutes to solve that case. Two lives wasted, not to mention the pain inflicted on all the people around them.

Last edited:
Teshae and Quishawn sound like good Irish names. Anyone with names like that should be tossed in prison...just because.
I'm sure they both have smiles that would light up a room when they walked in. And when theyre not posting stupid sh#t on Instagram they love playing with their little cousins and helping momma in the kitchen...

s-l400-jpg.521064
Another one of those smiles that looks like it's upside down.
14625ngnyolb5zq.gif

Back
Top Bottom