[Deleted]

Noice

Talk about a who's who of past members...
i wasn't talking about that...never crossed my mind.

but...there's a mod in that thread that hasn't been on since april 2015. so i guess the title moderator is for life then. moderator emeritus. and he's still green too! there's a couple of current mods that i wish would disappear into the night.... especially the one who gave me a warning and locked the pm so i couldn't question the charges. even in this f***ed up legal system we have here in our country, you are still allowed to face your accuser and answer the charges. i know, it's not our beach...

Noice

Whoops. Feel free to delete, mods. I searched but that didn't come up... Looked thru 2 pages of "show AK" as a search term 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Whoops. Feel free to delete, mods. I searched but that didn't come up... Looked thru 2 pages of "show AK" as a search term 🤷‍♂️
Don't feel bad. There's never a bad reason to post a pic of a gorgeous AK.
Yeah that's a nice rifle. I got an Arsenal SAM7 with the polymer furniture but sometimes I think I'd like to have a wood furniture AK.

Don't feel bad. There's never a bad reason to post a pic of a gorgeous AK.
What I DO feel bad about is always losing my patience while fitting a fixed stock on an expensive imported AK after sanding, trying to insert stock, sanding, trying to insert stock, sanding, trying to insert stock, (repeat 20 times) and then just saying F-it and mortaring that sucker in. Something just feels wrong about using a rubber mallet and/or mortaring the stock in on $1500-2500 rifles. Then I always worry that I bulged the receiver. 🤣

This Maadi's rear stock tang seems out of spec (its misshapen) so it's bottoming out on the side/end a bit sooner than it should. Goes in like 80% of the way but I really have to wham it to get it to sit because of that. Don't feel like scooping/sanding out material from the inside of the stock tang groove... it'd wreck the original finish.

Back
Top Bottom