Defensive dynamics

DarkJoker33

NES Member
Couldn't find a post about the shop here, so i thought if make one.

There a tucked away shop in the mill, on the very top floor.

They always have inventory. Pistols,shotguns,long rifles,pre ban rifles, pre ban magazines and most importantly ammo.

The past 2 times i was there, ammo was there.
22lr,.223/5.56, 40S&W, 45acp,9mm and more.

The ammo prices are pretty much the same as everyone else except big box stores, but thats expected in the times of this post.

Overall, my purchase was a pleasant one.
Snagged a Sig M18 at better prices than ive seen online and elsewhere.
More than the normal prices, but also expected for the times, but actually in stock and no waiting.

He also informed me on things i was unaware of for semi auto shotguns and sbr's.

So , i will be a future customer based on my experience.

But like a dumbass, i did not get the clerks/owner(?) name.

Shop with confidence
👍👍

Last edited:
His Name is Al (Owner) also know as Alan, he is a great and knowledgeable resource and has great pricing. But a heads up to everyone he’s pretty much a 1 man show so be patient with him!! He’s one of the good ones and won’t steer you in the wrong direction. Also not pushy sales guy either. I’m a repeat customer and every time I go there he goes above and beyond, but not only for me I see him do it to all his customers.

Defensive Dynamics is a great place to shop. I've done business with Alan many times and found him to be very helpful. FYI, his shop is very popular so you may want to schedule an appointment if you don't want to wait.

Another "thumbs up" for Defensive Dynamics. Owner is Alan Archibald; limited hours, but clearly posted and he was working late the day I was there. Spoke to him on the phone then saw him in his shop. Courteous, pleasant and helpful.

Was there last Saturday acool group of guys. They had an interesting discussion going on about a shortened name for tavern in the square 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom