E. B-Water MA Police Assoc LEO Top Gun Shoot 2009

What is the course of fire you guys will be shooting?

Respectfully,
jkelly

This is all I have. We got the flyer today.

East Bridgewater

Police Association

LEO Top Gun Shoot 2009

The East Bridgewater Police Association will be holding its first area Law Enforcement Officer Top Gun shoot. The shoot will be held on June 14th 2009 from 11:00am to 5:00pm at the East Bridgewater Police range. The range is located at 60 Franklin Street, East Bridgewater, MA 02333. Sign-in will start at 10:30am, shooters will shoot in the order they are signed-in.

To register fill out the attached form and submit your check made out to the EBPA for $50.00. The registration fee is for the individual events and a shoot T-shirt but also covers anyone who teams up with an officer from the same department as a team.

Only 60 spots will be filled so register early.

There will be individual officer placement for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in patrol rifle, shotgun, and pistol. There will also be an overall “Top Gun” award for all scores combined. Team events will have two members from the same departments scores added up to make the team score. Teams will be determined before any shooting takes place. 1st, 2nd and 3rd places will be awarded for the team events. There will be a 50/50 raffle and several tactical related products up for raffle as well. Hamburgers, hotdogs, and cold beverages will be sold during the event. All awards will be awarded at the end of the shoot.

All weapons and holsters will be street or duty type, no race guns. Non-magnified sights (IE: EO-Tech and Aimpoint) can be used on rifles and or shotguns.

You will need 50 rounds of pistol, 20 rounds of rifle, and 10 rounds of shotgun to complete the course of fire.

CLICK HERE

for EBPA Top Gun Shoot 2009 Sign Up Form

Any questions please contact:

Sgt. Michael McLaughlin

at the East Bridgewater Police Department

(508) 378-7223

I wish I could have made it! I hear that the officer that started this took first place (guess he was pretty impressive), One of the guys from our department took 4th, and I got brought back a hat [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom