• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Eastern Security Safe

I just bought a Liberty gun safe that Eastern Security Safe that they advertised on here (it was a leftover 2015 model T on clearance). In an age where most people usually just go online to post complaints, I wanted to do the reverse and let everyone know about my complete satisfaction with Eastern and the safe I got from them!

This was my first larger gun safe (I've only had night stand ones before) and looking around for one can be daunting. I know a couple of friends that bought safes from Eastern before and highly recommended them. I've never met or had any dealings with them, but from the moment I first called them I knew that these were the guys I wanted to deal with - even though they are a significant distance from me. They are knowledgeable, friendly, spent time with me to go over different models and discuss the pro's and cons of each, and had an overall high level of customer service.... which is getting rare nowadays.

So if you are in the market for a gun safe, I highly recommend checking them out first!

http://easternsecuritysafe.com/

Admins - sorry if this was in the wrong section, I just wasn't sure which forum this was most suited for!

The job they did moving my 1420 lb safe was professional and damage free. Not so much as a scratch on the safe or house.

Same. Bought a safe on Wednesday and it was delivered on a Friday. great deal on a nice safe and ESS is very good say to work with

Another happy customer here. Mainly replying to point out that they have a potential group buy going down in that section of the site...if you're a green member that is [wink]

I was told it will be in the middle of July. The Mendon location will have it one week, then the West Springfield one will be the next week.

- - - Updated - - -

They should be having their tent sale sometime soon. Anyone know when?
I was told it will be in the middle of July. The Mendon location will have it one week, then the West Springfield one will be the next week.

Eastern replaced the crappy OEM keypad on my Winchester / Tractor Supply safe under warranty, couldn't have asked for better service.

Back
Top Bottom