EDC recommendations?

If it’s mainly for a defensive situation, look at the spyderco Matriarch. The blade is a little longer than you want, but it looks like a nice little slasher if you need it for defense.

Been carrying a $18 Victorinox Recruit for the past month. I've grown to appreciate the utility of having the few extra tools on board. Granted, the main knife blade isn't nearly as stout as many blades out there, but as long as you don't push it past the point of thinking "I probably shouldn't use it this way" - you'll be fine.

I'm sure I'll come across a situation where I would rather have my full size Griptilian...

I love my Spyderco Centofante 3. Certainly not a heavy duty work knife but it's done everything I need it to over the last few years. As far as for defensive purposes I'm sure there are better. This thing carries cuts anything and while not as important looks interesting and isn't what everyone else is carrying. I have a CRKT CEO on order to possible lighten my workday carry.

Attachments

• Spyderco Centofante 3 - Fine Edge Model C66PBK3.jpg
    Spyderco Centofante 3 - Fine Edge Model C66PBK3.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 18
This whole 2.5” - 3” knife thing in Boston is ridiculous. With over 20yrs as a cop in Boston I have never once stopped someone to measure their pocket knife or even heard of anyone doing it. Every little shithead gang banger in the city has a cheap folder larger than that in their pockets from Nubian Notion or whatever other corner store they got it from, from high school kids to adults. Nobody cares.

Right lol, if people were getting stopped for this the amount of outrage on this forum would be sjwesque

Back
Top Bottom