• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Editing Title

Hello,
I am trying to change the title of my ad listed in handguns. But when I save
on the edit side it does not carryover to the main page where it is listed.
Appreciate any help you can provide.
Regards,Peter

Go to the page where it's just the title is listed with all the others (Handguns, Rifles/shotguns. Accessories, etc), then double-click on it. You should be able to edit it on that page. If not, PM me with a link to the ad, and what you want the title to read, and I'll fix it for you.

Not working,if you would be so kind:
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/103333-SIG-P239-9MM-Package?highlight=
New Title:WTS Price Reduced!...Sig P239 9mm Package
Thank You,Peter

Go to the page where it's just the title is listed with all the others (Handguns, Rifles/shotguns. Accessories, etc), then double-click on it. You should be able to edit it on that page. If not, PM me with a link to the ad, and what you want the title to read, and I'll fix it for you.

I noticed for some reason it doesn't show up in the thread title for me either when I edit. It shows what I want it to read at the top of the main post, but the title itself when shown with all the other threads doesn't change.

I click on my thread, click on edit post, click on Go Advanced, add my info to the title section and click save changes.

Do you have to add reason for editing info in order for it to work?

I noticed for some reason it doesn't show up in the thread title for me either when I edit. It shows what I want it to read at the top of the main post, but the title itself when shown with all the other threads doesn't change.

I click on my thread, click on edit post, click on Go Advanced, add my info to the title section and click save changes.

Do you have to add reason for editing info in order for it to work?

Nope.

Go to the page that shows your title with all the other threads. Double-click on your title - just on the edge so you don't click the link. It'll change into a box that can be edited.

Nope.

Go to the page that shows your title with all the other threads. Double-click on your title - just on the edge so you don't click the link. It'll change into a box that can be edited.

Gotta be something in my settings that doesn't allow it because I double clicked all over the place and can't get a box to come up. No biggie because since we changed over to the new format the adds don't get deleted once sold anyway.

I am having this problem too. I am trying to edit the title of my ad at http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...Freud-LU85R012-96-tooth-crosscut-finish-blade so a mod can delete it.

When I edit the title by editing the ad and doing Go Advanced, the title changes within the thread, but not in the list of thread titles in the Yard Sale area.

When I double-click in the thread listing, the title changes to an edit box, I make a change, then I get a little progress swirly that never goes away.

I am having this problem too. I am trying to edit the title of my ad at http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...Freud-LU85R012-96-tooth-crosscut-finish-blade so a mod can delete it.

When I edit the title by editing the ad and doing Go Advanced, the title changes within the thread, but not in the list of thread titles in the Yard Sale area.

When I double-click in the thread listing, the title changes to an edit box, I make a change, then I get a little progress swirly that never goes away.

i get the same thing a walmart symbol just swirling around forever and i cant edit the title any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom