efa10 Portal

track65

NES Member
I'm thinking of selling firearms on the classified and I do not have a lap top and was wondering if it is easy enough to do it with a cell phone?

I'm thinking of selling firearms on the classified and I do not have a lap top and was wondering if it is easy enough to do it with a cell phone?
Yup it is. Print to PDF at the end then you can email it. On an iPhone anyway. I’m sure other smart phones do the same.

Why would ffls being closed have any affect on 80% ers?

How else you going to buy a gun to protect your family?
Can't get it from a FFL, can't buy it and ship it to your house, hell you can't even legally get your license anymore, but you can get a 80% lower and a jig.
Peoples desire to be safe > whatever someone else tells them. They're not going to give up on a gun because some nitwit put a road block in the way, they're just going to drive around it.

How else you going to buy a gun to protect your family?
Can't get it from a FFL, can't buy it and ship it to your house, hell you can't even legally get your license anymore, but you can get a 80% lower and a jig.
Peoples desire to be safe > whatever someone else tells them. They're not going to give up on a gun because some nitwit put a road block in the way, they're just going to drive around it.

That’s what we need - a bunch of gun newbs running around with Polymer 80s that have holes in the wrong spots and haven’t been filed down correctly so the slide fits properly. Sweet. Maybe I will stay indoors!

That’s what we need - a bunch of gun newbs running around with Polymer 80s that have holes in the wrong spots and haven’t been filed down correctly so the slide fits properly. Sweet. Maybe I will stay indoors!

Jesus, I get that they are out there, but you'd have to be mildly retarded to not build a P80 Glock correctly. For those that are there is you tube.

There aren't too many places that have P80 lowers though, left, so I'm sure there are plenty doing it.....

Jesus, I get that they are out there, but you'd have to be mildly retarded to not build a P80 Glock correctly. For those that are there is you tube.

There aren't too many places that have P80 lowers though, left, so I'm sure there are plenty doing it.....

Have you walked around lately? There are people that stupid.

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

I would worry more about the retarded 17 yo with a new license driving like a douchebag with friends in the car...lately i've seen my share while out taking my daily walk.

I think freaking out over 80% guns is a bit much. The people engaging in panic buying are the people who literally don't keep ammo with their guns. Or they keep some ridiculously low amount of ammo, like half a box of .32ACP. These people aren't turning their homes into little gun factories when they don't even have enough toilet paper or water to last a month.

What's more likely is more aware gun owners freaking out and buying 80%s "just in case."

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

I would worry more about the retarded 17 yo with a new license driving like a douchebag with friends in the car...lately i've seen my share while out taking my daily walk.

Dad says," Want to take my car out for a drive"? "Wow?,really Dad? "Sure" he says," just be careful". "OK!, thanks, dad". So 17 year old me gets into Dad's 1957 Chrysler imperial, 392 hemi, push button Torque-flight, and promptly pick up my buddy's. You all know the rest of the story.....
'

Dad says," Want to take my car out for a drive"? "Wow?,really Dad? "Sure" he says," just be careful". "OK!, thanks, dad". So 17 year old me gets into Dad's 1957 Chrysler imperial, 392 hemi, push button Torque-flight, and promptly pick up my buddy's. You all know the rest of the story.....
'
Exactly!

1986, my buddy picks me up in his dads Delta 88, 20 minutes later we slid it sideways into a tree sideways at about 100 mph (Mansfield industrial park) cut the car in half right behind the front seats, us 2 walked away. Yup, i've been free rolling for 30 years.

I say give em all a bunch of 80% lowers, maybe they will learn a skill!

Exactly!

1986, my buddy picks me up in his dads Delta 88, 20 minutes later we slid it sideways into a tree sideways at about 100 mph (Mansfield industrial park) cut the car in half right behind the front seats, us 2 walked away. Yup, i've been free rolling for 30 years.

I say give em all a bunch of 80% lowers, maybe they will learn a skill!

I did the same thing. Sideways slide, except if the utility pole was 6 feet further away, no one would of known. passenger door and window mushed..

The few transfers I ha e done have been from my phone. Very simple, both parties get a copy of the transfer right on there phones.

Drix I do not applaud you for broadcasting the 80s . Just like governments trying to regulate them all it does is bring it to the spotlight of people who don't know what they are doing.
I'm siding with citori on this one

Drix I do not applaud you for broadcasting the 80s . Just like governments trying to regulate them all it does is bring it to the spotlight of people who don't know what they are doing.
I'm siding with citori on this one

Dude you must live under a rock or something, 80% lowers are not some kind of well kept secret at this point. The fact that some
people (regardless of location) lawfully (and less commonly, unlawfully, like felons, etc. ) build guns out of them is not like some kind of revelation. Nor is it rocket science.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom