WTS *** Elegant RADO Diastar Anatom Black-chrome Ceramic & Gold Gents WATCH ***

Peaceseeker

NES Member
Great deal, now at $395.

I purchased this elegant Rado watch new about 16 years back, and have worn it relatively little, and respectfully.

Model no. 129.0266.3

- This is of the Rado high-tech ceramic, sapphire crystal, with what I believe are 18K link dividers..but not
certain of the content.

- I'll call it 'black-chrome', with an essentially-black colortone, but rather reflective so...depending on
angle-of-light, it will vary between looking black and reflecting with a black--mirrorlike effect.
* Note that I had added one link, to expand for an, err....expanding wrist....one link from a previously-owned
variant that is a less-reflective, deader black colortone, and it is noticeable on the band. That link can, of
course, be removed if not needed.

- Date window at 3:00, and hands to have a luminous coating which, I believe, work if it has been exposed
to light for a minimum-sufficient period prior to darkness.

- In overall nice, clean condition. One might find some otherwise-invisible imperfections under a magnifier,
but nothing appears to the eye. I did have a new battery installed a few years back, and do keep it 'off'
when not in use, so there should be a good service life left in it. - I've found that rubbing alcohol works
well for cleaning the band, and will leave that to you to do....as it's a good way to get acquainted with a
new piece, and find the satisfaction of bringing out the full mojo.... It is quite presentable, but you may
note a few small spots in the photos which would clean off with a quick dip-and-brush in the alcohol.

- In the original case, but I wouldn't know where to begin looking for any paperwork, mini manual that may
have come with it. Note an indentation in the top of the case soft-top, where something must have rested on
the case while in the drawer.

- Thin, 'anatomical', and a very elegant effect, in my opinion. The list on this one was just about $2K, back
when new. Difficult to capture effectively, given the variable reflectivity, but hopefully the photos will
give a sufficient idea....

- Offered at $550. ; Located in Foxboro, MA, and I can usually accommodate a visit most anytime.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom