Elijah Cummings won’t be down for breakfast.

**In accordance with the President's proclamation, Governor Chris Sununu has directed flags on all public buildings and grounds in the State of New Hampshire be lowered to half-staff and remain at half-staff through tomorrow, October 18, 2019, in observance of the death of Representative Elijah E. Cummings of Maryland. **

My flags are staying right where they are (full staff) and I might just light off some fireworks.

72489826_10213142985323847_4120807269795364864_n.jpg

Everyone has people in their lives who love them. For Mr. Cummings' family and friends, please accept my deepest condolences.

That said, the collective IQ of Maryland just went up a couple points. Hopefully the voters there will do something smart, and elect a better replacement.

I think a few of you are confusing him with John Lewis, who actually was part of MLK’s inner circle. I made the same mistake today; they look a lot alike.

... well... “looked”

He'll be replaced with another looney. Baltimore will remain impoverished and crime ridden.
I agree. Nothing new. When the Union Pacific Railroad hired Chinese coolies to drive spikes, they hired a huge number. When (inevitably) a coolie dropped dead from a heart attack, they took the sledge hammer from the dead man's hands, buried his body alongside the tracks and handed the sledge hammer to another coolie, who kept on swinging. Seemingly endless supply of coolies willing to be worked to death. Seemingly endless supply of liberal Democrats seeking to disarm us.

I cannot and will not celebrate the death of any person. But I am happy about his absence from the House of Representatives. That’s an ethical happy medium, right?

Notice how they avoid saying exactly WHAT he died of? Wonder if it was something nasty, STD or something?

Back
Top Bottom