• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Email from GlockStore; "Big Sticks"

allen-1

NES Member
I'm on the GlockStore's mailing list.
Here are bits and pieces of the email that just showed up:

By the time you read this, we will be fulfilling all of the Big Stick backorders and will have literally cases of them looking for a home in the warehouse.

And when you end up with a bunch of ANYTHING… it's time to put them on sale!

We are selling both of the Big Sticks, the 22rd .40S&W & the 33rd 9mm, for a whopping 20% off!

Here's how you can take advantage of this rare opportunity. Just put Big20 in the Promo Code box and watch the price drop instantly to UNDER $40!

Let me repeat that. Under $40 for a Glock Big Stick magazine!

bigstick-cart.jpg

And yeah, you Micro Roni aficionados definitely need a few of these!

Just a note, and in case you're wondering, Big Stick magazines are NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE in Colorado, Connecticut, California, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Vermont, & Washington, DC.

<END OF EMAIL FROM GLOCKSTORE>

All the usual restricted states: Colorado, Connecticut, California, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Vermont and Washington, DC.

Who would have thought that VERMONT would be in that list?

Keep fighting, VT. And MA, for that matter.

I've got a few pre-ban stick mags. What a silly device. I rarely load more than 5 rds at a time in the first place. LOL

I've got a few pre-ban stick mags. What a silly device. I rarely load more than 5 rds at a time in the first place. LOL

I've got a couple, and they were useful when I took the mech-tech to the range with a couple of friends to play and they're seriously useful when running a PCC class in IDPA or in UML. Which is why I've only got (2) - as opposed to the 15 or 20 other Glock mags I've got.

They are great for pistol caliber carbine competitions. Also for the USPSA Carry Optics division.

Just a quick heads up...Midway has them in stock for cheaper (the 9MM anyway...didn't check the .40). Glock Store is just jacking up their prices and then "discounting" them to drive sales.

If I lived in VT I'd ship these to NH and innocently whistle a tune as they crossed the border in my back seat. Sadly, however, I live in MA and there's no way I can justify these as "preban". Which is just as well- they don't fit my glock.

Back
Top Bottom