England charges clearly not guilty US hunter with FA charges

It gets better, hen partys, sex toys..."shooting goats" oh the horror.....

An American big-game hunter who boasted of gunning down local animals while visiting a Scottish island is now facing criminal charges.

US hunter who boasted of gunning down animals on trip to Scottish island faces criminal charges | Daily Mail Online

Larysa Switlyk, 33, 'a world-renowned hunter' from Sarasota, Florida, was accused of 'trophy hunting' wild animals on the island of Islay, Scotland in September after she posed for a series of Instagram photos during the hunt.

Now, Police Scotland have confirmed that the hunter, who regularly posts photos of her hunts alongside her boyfriend Jason, has been reported for firearms offences, along with a 41-year-old man also from the US.

While she was pictured with slain goats, stags and sheep on Islay, hunting animals in season is not illegal in Scotland and she is facing a charge under Section 11a of the Firearms Act, which relates to how you can use borrowed shotguns legally.

I'm having a hard time understanding the FA charges. If you've been to the wee islands off the Scottish coast nothing happens without The whole island knowing. Note the 2 Scottish hunting guides in the pictures...I think her posing with the sex toy next to the murdered mutton put the English nation over the edge

In November in Norfolk, she could be seen smiling as she held aloft the rubber sex toy while kneeling over the body of a freshly-killed male soay sheep.

WTF? Why

the sex toy issue is straight up bizarre but clearly being used to paint her as a whack job. the girl is an idiot for posting everything on instagram. hopefully she can get out of this legal mess and learn a lesson without any long term issues.

So they bought a friend a gag gift for her 30th.
I don’t get the photo and not really sure what message or maybe continuing or the gag gift theme for the 30 year old.
These folks rely on attention. I know a few folks that hunt all over and it’s thier lives. Yet they are horrible at picture taking.
O well she’s a left hand shooter and I’m sure she does not fit in well out side of her little circle of acceptance in the hunting relm

the sex toy issue is straight up bizarre but clearly being used to paint her as a whack job. the girl is an idiot for posting everything on instagram. hopefully she can get out of this legal mess and learn a lesson without any long term issues.

Because anything can be taken out of context, I never post anything on the internet.

I'm having a hard time understanding the FA charges.
I think the issue is a borrower has to be directly supervised by the person with the certificate for the gun used in the hunt. It's not unlike an unlicensed person in the DPRM shooting under the direct supervision of an LTC holder.

When I read the title and "FA charges", my first thought was FA = Full Auto... 'Damn! That's some hardcore hunting there, girl' [banana]

The rubber fist is a nice subtle touch and not as in your face like a 18" black anatomically correct dildo (which is closer to what I was expecting).
I don't think it's the act of a whack job, more like she did it to troll and trigger her critics.

I think the issue is a borrower has to be directly supervised by the person with the certificate for the gun used in the hunt. It's not unlike an unlicensed person in the DPRM shooting under the direct supervision of an LTC holder.

Sounds like that's the case. BBC has further detail:
Goat kill hunter reported over gun offences

She was reported under section 11a of the Firearms Act 1968, which refers to authorised lending and possession of firearms for hunting.

The acts says anyone borrowing a firearm from another person must:

• Be borrowing the rifle or shot gun for the purpose of hunting animals, shooting game or vermin or shooting at artificial targets
  • Comply with any conditions specified in the lender's certificate
  • Be accompanied by the lender or someone who holds the relevant certificate

I Have issue with hunters killing just to kill, if you are harvesting to eat all well and good. Dip shits like this deserve what they get....Just an attention whore.

She deserves to be criminally charged? Come on man. She got herself into political crosshairs and was dumb enough to provide evidence against her by posting nonsense on Instagram. She harmed nobody.

Not guilty

32081108_1036885453141282_7648204622271610880_n.jpg

I Have issue with hunters killing just to kill, if you are harvesting to eat all well and good. Dip shits like this deserve what they get....Just an attention whore.
[slap]. Time to give the bambi dvd to the kids and pull the big boy pants on. "cant wait to bring it back to camp for the chefs to cook it up". As a world traveling big game hunter she's probably given more money to conservation than you will in 10 lifetimes.

Last edited:
Some people have to share everything, which often leads to trouble.

She is a 'media influencer' by trade.

In her circle she has a large media presence, works with many companies, runs a women's clothing co, and used to be a body builder.

Her site: https://www.larysaunleashed.com/

Last edited:
Of all the places in the world to whip out a gun, why did it have to be Scotland? I mean that is a seriously screwed up country and they hate private firearms ownership with a passion. A pop tart pistol is probably 15 years behind bars over there. Oh well, I guess she'll be a toothless old granny when she gets out.

In November in Norfolk, she could be seen smiling as she held aloft the rubber sex toy while kneeling over the body of a freshly-killed male soay sheep.

The photo was taken during an all-girls hunting trip to Norfolk, which was called off by the organiser halfway through due to the raucous, 'hen-do atmosphere'.

i-can-t-keep-calm-it-s-my-hen-do.png

One of the women on the trip, British hunter Jenna Gearing said she left early because she was disgusted by Ms Switlyk's attitude. She said the sex-toy had been bought for one of the girls, who was celebrating her 30th birthday in a pub the night before the photo was taken.

Since she is 33, it wasn't given to her and therefore she didn't bring it on the hunt, the other woman did.

Plus WTAF... who has ever used the term "Hen-Do"... [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom