• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

England charges clearly not guilty US hunter with FA charges

Imagine what would happen if you played a video of how cows are slaughtered in a burger joint in the UK?
The whole country would ban meat![angry2][slap][rofl]

OMG, or how their tasty chicken was "processed".:eek:

Last edited:
It only takes a couple of idiots to ruin it for the rest of us. She should’ve known better, especially because she has sponsors. I wonder if she was dropped by any when the photos and initial outrage surfaced.

Of all the places in the world to whip out a gun, why did it have to be Scotland? I mean that is a seriously screwed up country and they hate private firearms ownership with a passion. A pop tart pistol is probably 15 years behind bars over there. Oh well, I guess she'll be a toothless old granny when she gets out.

Actually quite a few of the farmers over there have firearm/s, they just don't post on Instagram...lol

I think the issue is a borrower has to be directly supervised by the person with the certificate for the gun used in the hunt. It's not unlike an unlicensed person in the DPRM shooting under the direct supervision of an LTC holder.
It's worse! At least in the DPRM, an adult 18 or older can possess an air rifle without an FID or LTC. In Scotland, a license from the police is required (some knucklehead drug addict killed a toddler with an air rifle and the bureaucrats over there went full retard). Possession without license will land you in jail on firearms charges.

I’m going with Not Guilty.

DljiughX4AIDtBz.jpg

Thats a man with boobs

Because anything can be taken out of context, I never post anything on the internet.

there may be some private joke there, but posing with a bloody rubber fist sex toy next to a dead goat to the whole world is just in poor taste, not classy at all.

[slap]. Time to give the bambi dvd to the kids and pull the big boy pants on. "cant wait to bring it back to camp for the chefs to cook it up". As a world traveling big game hunter she's probably given more money to conservation than you will in 10 lifetimes.

no she isn't, a lot of fools who watch her lard ass do. She is basically a pair of tits in camo and what she brings to the table isn't her hunting experience or shooting skills, just a lard ass and a pair of tits. What at accomplishment!

I don't get this "big game trophy hunting". It's not even sporting anymore. What do you place those "trophies" next to, candy canes taken from babies?

I Have issue with hunters killing just to kill, if you are harvesting to eat all well and good. Dip shits like this deserve what they get....Just an attention whore.
I'm not sure where your going with this. Are you saying she should be criminally charged for legally hunting in Scotland? The fire arms charge she's facing seems like there is a possibility of ligitimacy (borrowing a gun is a no no in Scotland)......but the game she killed was all legal. When did we start passing judgement on legal activities and start being proponents of criminal charges based on opinion?

witch hunt. they look for any tiny glitch in the law so they can charge her with a crime because her photos were not totally pc. God forbid anyone have any fun without offending someone else. Anyway, if you make enough laws sooner or later everyone will be a criminal...just like here in Mass.

I'm not sure where your going with this. Are you saying she should be criminally charged for legally hunting in Scotland? The fire arms charge she's facing seems like there is a possibility of ligitimacy (borrowing a gun is a no no in Scotland)......but the game she killed was all legal. When did we start passing judgement on legal activities and start being proponents of criminal charges based on opinion?

Seriously. Seems to me that this is basically just them trying to charge her with a crime because some feelings got hurt. The picture with the sex toy is stupid, but there's nothing illegal about that.

I don't understand the charges at all, but then again, I'm no expert on British law. Seems to me that they had had registered guides, and this was all on the up and up from what I've read. Just a bunch of girls acting out because one of them was getting married. There's basically no difference between this and every bachelorette party to ever go to Vegas with their penis hats and straws.

And the obligatory not guilty.

12.gif

Seriously. Seems to me that this is basically just them trying to charge her with a crime because some feelings got hurt. The picture with the sex toy is stupid, but there's nothing illegal about that.

I don't understand the charges at all, but then again, I'm no expert on British law. Seems to me that they had had registered guides, and this was all on the up and up from what I've read. Just a bunch of girls acting out because one of them was getting married. There's basically no difference between this and every bachelorette party to ever go to Vegas with their penis hats and straws.

And the obligatory not guilty.

Judging by the way they dress when they go hunting over there,
I'm going to go out on a limb here and take a guess that these aren't the kind of
people that would be amused about some American trailer trash posing over her
kill with a bloody rubber fist.

cordings_harrogate_tweed_pig_1.png

deluxe-shooting.jpg

downton_2974176b.jpg

I agree with Mike.
Why on earth would you go someplace where gun owners are rated up there with baby killers?
Pretty sure you can get charged for just looking longingly at one.
The fist thing was pretty stupid. If it was an inside joke , it should have stayed one.
I'm pretty surprised every time at the level of hunter hatred on a gun board.
Try it sometime if you think it's just strolling out into the woods and it's a shooting gallery.
You'll find out real quick , it's nothing like you thought it was .

The pic of her with a bloodied rubber fist sex toy while she hovered over an animal she just killed was IMHO very distasteful. But criminal? I don't think so...

6437552-6410909-image-m-2_1542736443245.jpg

WTF... and "world-renowned hunter" according to whom? Herself? Last I checked "world-renowned hunters" don't need guides.

Last edited:
The pic of her with a bloodied rubber fist sex toy while she hovered over an animal she just killed was IMHO very distasteful. But criminal? I don't think so...

those who live by the sword die by the sword ...

she is a media whore. What she does is irrelevant, fashion, travel, opinion or hunting. She monetizes attention through whatever social media and marketing. She drives attention by exotic locales, "extra special" permits (read on her Kazah hunt) and tits n ass. As expected, shit like that is equally scrutinized. No, she wasn't trolling for 2a or hunting, she is in it for herself. Competing with other younger tits n ass, you got to step it up and sometimes it would bite.

In terms of hunter definition, she ain't like me, people I hunted with or hunters I know. "send it to the chefs" ... lol.

6437552-6410909-image-m-2_1542736443245.jpg

WTF... and "world-renowned hunter" according to whom? Herself? Last I checked "world-renowned hunters" don't need guides.

In many places it's required if you're a non resident.
Three of my cousins are registered guides and I have to get one of them signed on when I get my Canadian license .
I think they got tired of doing big searches for lost people in the woods up there.

Drawing attention to yourself is two fold. You’ve got to expect the good with the bad, especially when hunting and overseas. If by drawing attention to herself, someone picked up on her not following the rules of the country she’s visiting, that’s on her.
Stupid or not, odds are she wouldn’t be in any legal trouble if she wasn’t advertising it on social media.
How’s that phrase about living and dying by certain implements go?

Why would you hunt in Scotland and why would she need a guide? Lots of people like to hunt all over the world and pretty much every place on the planet has more strict gun laws than the US, and a guide was probably required to hunt legally...which evidently didn't much matter to the SJW's in charge over there.

Why would you lock it in the first place? I don't see anybody getting nasty here.

He cleaned up the offending posts.

Back
Top Bottom