• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

England charges clearly not guilty US hunter with FA charges

Not guilty

32081108_1036885453141282_7648204622271610880_n.jpg

IDK man, she's kind of got a fat ass and some thunder thighs.

You guys are slipping. Bloody fist. Check. Chippy. Check.

IS THAT A SUPPRESSOR ON HER LONG GUN????? Geez. We can't even have them HERE.

You guys are slipping. Bloody fist. Check. Chippy. Check.

IS THAT A SUPPRESSOR ON HER LONG GUN????? Geez. We can't even have them HERE.

don't some Scandinavian countries require suppressor to reduce noise pollution?

she clearly sucked as a bodybuilder, by the competition day all that fat and water had to be gone.

upload_2018-12-27_8-54-25.png

High fence hunting isn't my thing, but I'm not about to claim that I would like to hunt people down for doing it. Or that I hate them for it. It is what it is. It's not for me but if some jamoke wants to shovel out a boatload of money to hunt a high fence ranch - more power to him or her.

Hunting goats in the UK?
That is bad you guys, Mmkay!

Butchering them in your back garden?
You are good to go! Just be sure and leave your sandals by the gate.

xb91hbH.jpg

:emoji_tiger:

High fence hunting isn't my thing, but I'm not about to claim that I would like to hunt people down for doing it. Or that I hate them for it. It is what it is. It's not for me but if some jamoke wants to shovel out a boatload of money to hunt a high fence ranch - more power to him or her.

yes, hunting people is fairly pricey. Cons are cheap but if you bring your own, I'm sure lots of places in Russia can make that happen for you. Greg needs to save up some money for his hunt, may be start a go-fund-me.

That top picture, the golfing one, if you look at just the legs, it looks like a guy's legs.

In other words she's charged with offending liberal sensibilities by eating tasty animals. f*** Europe...communist shithole!
Europe is all communist? Now, I know you were not able to finish schooling becuse you are not too sharp to begin with. Europe is not communist. Or maybe you saying that just makes you look tough?

Thanks.

Completely agree, fair chase hunting of wild animals is real hunting but if someone wants to do canned hunts then whatever. No need to murder a guy over it.

However I don't get people who complain about canned hunts but have no problem shoving a burger in their mouth.

What's the difference between canned hunts and feedlot cheeseburgers? Those fenced in free range trophy animals have it pretty good compared to pre-chicken nuggets living in a box.

What's the difference between canned hunts and feedlot cheeseburgers? Those fenced in free range trophy animals have it pretty good compared to pre-chicken nuggets living in a box.

You honestly think there isnt a difference between a lion put into a pen so some rich person can pay $50k to kill it, and a cow ?

Completely agree, fair chase hunting of wild animals is real hunting but if someone wants to do canned hunts then whatever. No need to murder a guy over it.

However I don't get people who complain about canned hunts but have no problem shoving a burger in their mouth.

I dont want to murder anybody,i would just like to be his prey armed with the same weapon.

You honestly think there isnt a difference between a lion put into a pen so some rich person can pay $50k to kill it, and a cow ?
The only difference is the idiot who pays $50000 to shoot it so he can feel like Peter Capstick. When he could be hunting wild animals for a lot less. But a life is a life. I respect the ducks I kill just as much as the deer.

What is a cow not as regal as a lion?

The lion is treated more humanely than feedlot cows. Otherwise it is the same thing, farming. A rich person paying 50K for one and the other becoming 99 cent cheeseburgers doesn't affect the morality of humans farming cows and lions for our benefit.

In nature, old lions die prolonged painful deaths from starvation and infection. If I were the lion I'd choose the hunter's bullet. More dignified. Plus the hunting fees ensure the species survival. It's a win-win for all parties.

also since we are on topic of hot tits n ass, google Vicky Starck. Not if you are into eels, but excellent snapper bow fishing in Florida, just your ticket

I am studying her technique very closely. I think I got a good view of the snapper a few times. Didn't see any fish though.

In nature, old lions die prolonged painful deaths from starvation and infection. If I were the lion I'd choose the hunter's bullet. More dignified. Plus the hunting fees ensure the species survival. It's a win-win for all parties.

You are equating your feelings with an animal and assume they "feel" the same way you would in a given situation,this is what PETA does lol.

How does killing apex predators ensure the survival of the species, didnt they try this with wolves in Yellowstone ?

You are equating your feelings with an animal and assume they "feel" the same way you would in a given situation,this is what PETA does lol.

How does killing apex predators ensure the survival of the species, didn't they try this with wolves in Yellowstone ?

You have a few things to learn about nature man...

How does killing insure survival..... because left to their own devices populations in the wild swing wildly and drastically from over to underpopulated or even extinction. They impact other species in the process. It even impacts the landscape and terrain. To maintain a balance and equilibrium requires the hand of man.

How does killing a lion ensure the survival... Well if the lions are competing heavily for food/prey, they're all going to starve, become disease ridden from malnourishment, and consequently become endangered. If there are that many lions roaming around too what do you think will happen to the zebra? Chompy chompy - bu-bye species... How about leopards, pumas, or other species competing for the same prey? Now they starve too.

When it is determined that culling of the herd is required, it doesn't so much matter how they are removed, just that they are removed for the benefit of the species at large. If some Dr. or Lawyer wants to drop 50K to go to a tall fence ranch, then I don't see a problem with it. They're killing animals that need to die to maintain the balance. Virtually EVERY state and country - who have a number of wildlife biologists working for them - all agree. Which is why it's legal, licensed, managed and maintained. Even in spite of fierce liberal opposition,,,, and opposition from the ignorant as well....

Hunting is good and necessary. Hunters do not have to conform to what your idea of their sport should be....

Back
Top Bottom